Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi New gal here. I just upgraded my membership & I’m really excited. I have so much to learn from you all. I love reading all the great stories & articles. I’ve been dressing since I was really young and alway’s had to hide it. I think now I’ ready to talk to my wife about it. She may kick me to the curb, but hey life is short. She may out me and then who knows what’ll happen. But everything may just be fine .  I wish everyone luck on their individual journey. And I look forward to being Katie more often

TAMI
      Lady

We are all here for you Katie no matter what you decide! We are either at the same place as you or have been there in the past! I have found that the ladies here are really beautiful and helpful people! If you think that I can be of any help please privately message me and I will be happy to talk with you or just listen, what ever you need dear! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tami ♥♥♥

Anonymous

Hi Katie, welcome, and good luck!

Hug,

Catarina

Hi Katie!  You are making a bold move and I wish you all the luck in the world. I do you your wife decides to accept you or cause any grief. If you need any help, advice or a shoulder to cry on…..I am here for you sweetie. Hopes and wishes all goes well.

Hugs,

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hey Katie, I’m new too. And in the few days I’ve been here I’ve found everyone to be wonderful and so supportive. Like you I e dressed since I was young and have decided 2019 will be the year for Maria to stop hiding to, so I’m here to chat if you need to.

And wishing you so much luck in being the real you Maria x

Anonymous

Welcome Katie!

Lisa

Welcome Katie to a wonderful welcoming space. I really hope things work out with your SO. Be you, be real. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Aloha, very nice meeting you. This is a great place for discovering all about who we are and with many same mined gals all pursuing their love for dressing. I hope the best for you and your wife  when the time comes to opening up. It would be wonderful to have her support. Not having it certainly puts strains on one self  not just you but her as well,  she  will have much on her plate to sort and emotional in every way. Be honest,  be truthful and most of all listen intently for she will have many questions. And lastly give her space she needs time to think things out  as much has to be figure out.  I went through this and in time with  many talks and agreements things slowly started to work out and now I’m  able to enjoy  being Stephanie more and more when possible. It’s nice to have you back with us and look forward to seeing you here soon,  welcome. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Aloha Katie!

You go, girl- I wish you the best!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Katie, and welcome. It sounds like you are about to make a major decision in informing your SO about Katie. When I returned to crossdressing about five years ago, after a long absence, I decided to tell my wife right up front. While there were some awkward moments, she has now accepted Paulette and buys her clothes and poses for photos with her. I try not to abuse her acceptance, but when we occasionally go out together as girls to parties and such it has been a blast! I hope things work out as well for you because it is such a great thing to be able to explore your feminine side and not have to hide it! Hugs, Paulette

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Katie,

I’m so happy for you! I hope it goes well. I went through this just a year ago, so still sorting it all out.

Hugs,

Brie

Hi Katie, I’m new hear also. All I can say is I wish you the best of luck.

Hi Katie as i see you have been here for a while and this post was back a bit also but I hope things have worked out for you girlfriend as for a wonderful wife that accepted you for you as Katie  good luck girl and please say hello sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome and good luck.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?