Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How long after your wife, sibling, or children leave the house before your getting your girly clothes on?

A – As soon as the key is in the car ignition?

B – You patiently wait at least 15 minutes?

C – After checking both directions and an hour has passed.

D – I never do this because she already knows I cross dress.

E – As soon as I call her and see where she is at. I know she is not coming back home for a while.

F – I set a clock for one hour before she is scheduled to be home.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Transformed the post to a pull

D. She already knows I crossdress

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

D thankfully!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m now an empty nester including no longer married so the moment my toes hit the floor and step out of the shower my panties go up.

Sandy

Most days i get dressed in front of my wife.  On days i want to get really girly for a bit, a few minutes after she leaves.

More because i dont want her tellying me i look silly.

Paula

I live alone. But for me it was the moment I moved out. It’s been at least Panties every day since that day. (With a few exception days here and there.) and after I moved out of state it’s been femme clothes of some kind almost every day.

However, before the divorce, though she new about my panties, it was the moment I saw her drive away and Jamie came out.

D! Thank God as long as kids aren’t home.

Before coming out to my wife, the answer would easily be B.  It wouldn’t matter if I knew she was going to work, meeting a friend, I would wait a little bit just in case she forgot something.

When she went to work, it was easy to judge the time and get undressed before she came home.  But if she went out with friends, went shopping, … it was way harder to judge.

I was constantly on pins and needles, even if I knew she was at work.  The slightest sound I was ready to rip off Wendy’s clothes and change back.  Or I would constantly check the front window to see if she was just “coming around the corner”.  Dressing during this stage was more anxious than anything else.

Since I came out, it doesn’t matter anymore and transforming as Wendy has become a really relaxing and stress free experience.

Yes it has.
        Since there is nothing to hide, it becomes routine and pretty easy.

Anonymous

Hi Vanity,

I live alone, but I still make life difficult for myself 😉 Two couples who live one 1 minute, the other 10 minutes walk away have keys to my house, and can knock on the door and / or walk in anytime. Then there’s the neighbours or a postie who might have delivery (sometimes not even for me, but to take in for next door or whatever)

I’m not saying it happens all the time, but I couldn’t be doing with that sort of stress. I’d be clocked within a month. I’m fairly androgynously dressed anyway, usually daily, so that’s fine. I mostly save dressing up more girly for later in the evening.

Marti xxx

[postquote quote=615694]
      Thank you for sharing this. It describes me perfectly

Trish White
      Baroness

My wife knows I crossdress so the third one was my answer. Even though she know she doesn’t want to see me dressed…not yet anyway. There’s always hope.

As soon as she goes out I will try and change into something but last week I nearly got caught out when she cam home from work early. She doesn’t know about the ‘other me’ so I had a mad dash to the bathroom to take a shower even though it was mid morning and I should have been working from home!

Before she knew, I traveled a lot. It was relatively easy to pack my femme collection for travel and get out while I was on the road. Hotel living can be challenging and fun at the same time.

Hi! Coming out to my wife and others has been the most liberating. My true self is Debbie Lynn and I am her 24/7 now. I was very scared to come out to my wife not knowing her response. She has slowly accepted me and makes efforts to be supportive. Coming out to our shared friends has helped her because she has been influenced by their open willingness to embrace me too.  I’ve never been happier! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

A little bit of “C” and “D”. I confessed to my wife 5+ years ago and would only dress when she was out of the house for an extended period of time. As a result, we are in a “don’t ask don’t tell” agreement. During the pandemic i did not have many opportunities since we were both home all the time. I did approach her at some point and asked if it would be ok if i dressed when i was in my private office while working from home and I would change back if i left the room or would be around her. She was hesitantly OK with this arrangement. I told her she is always welcome to come to my office any time if she feels the need or curiosity. She did knock and enter once but it was at a moment when i was almost finished getting changed back so she saw very little.

In cases when she is out of the house we have agreed to have our “find-my-phone” feature turned on on our iPhones so we can know each others whereabouts and when she might be coming back to the house. I know it sounds overbearing but i genuinely only use it when i am dressing for her own sanity. She will also text me if she is coming home early just to give each of us the peace to now and avoid the awkward situation that we are both aware of but not ready to fully embrace. I will admit, i still startle when i hear a car door close outside our house when i am dressed. I guess old habits are hard to die.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Jamie Taal.

I am fortunate to be able to dress with or without my wife present. She is wonderful and accepts me the way I am.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I chose B, since no one knows but me. Just enough time in case she forgot something. Now that we are retired there is less alone time for Lara so less time to dress. That 15 minutes can feel like hours!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

I chose B, as that is what I do if one of her friends picks her up to go out for a while; if that is the case I get changed back about an hour before she is due back.

Other times I give her a lift, then go and collect her when she wants; when I do that, as soon as I get home I start crossdressing; I stop when it’s time to go and collect her.

I chose #1 As soon as the key is in the ignition.

My wife knows all about my crossdressing but I don’t want her to know how much time I spend enjoying it. I prefer to have her believe when I’m not working I’m doing something productive. he!he!…

I’m really not fooling her because if she unexpectedly is going to be home early she always calls me first. It’s funny how she always asks me in sarcastic voice, “What are you doing?”  I always respond “Nothing!” Of course that’s not fooling her. I don’t know why I just don’t tell her I’m playing dress up.

There has been times she has come home and caught me lounging around in one of my dresses or just wearing my nightie and it’s never been a big deal. What I don’t like about it is she laughs at catching me and I feel embarrassed about it.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.
      Molly
      Duchess

A, and D;

She knows, they know, but no one wants to see it, so although they know it’s pretty much a given when the house will be empty.

COVID and the work/study from home has made it more difficult and increased the incident of A

-Molly

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Molly.

I’m divorced, so it doesn’t really apply.  Before, I would dress at night (we slept separately) or once or twice a month when I would go to meetups.

I live with 2 of my adult children, and dress often in fronti of them.  In the evening, at night, on weekends, on days I work from home.  I go out for a walk dressed and often stay that way the rest of the day.  So choice D (she they already know) is probably the closest.

Requal gives it about 15 minutes incase they return because they may have forgotten something.   I always ask how long they will be away and change back about 10 minutes before their return time.   Have been nearly caught out a few times; close but not close enough.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Vanity,

Always wait as my wife knows loaves my crossdressing.

She has come back more than 15 minutes later as she forgot something.

I think she knows I will crossdress but patience is a virtue.

Hugs,

Brandi

Anonymous

I don’t dress at home, I may try on some new outfits to see if they fit. I dress when I travel out of town.

I’m in the 15 minute camp. My wife is usually very consistent in her actions but one day came home early from work without calling first. I was dressed to the nines and had no recourse but to walk downstairs and introduce her to Josie. Her first reaction wasn’t bad but second thoughts from her later made things a bit uncomfortable. So she knows, she doesn’t like, I respect her feelings, I wait 15 minutes.

And I get undressed and make up free about an hour before she comes home in the evening. This is a daily routine.

I usually get up and change from my nightie to weather appropriate clothes, today pink leggings, floral blouse,  padded bra satin robe wig lipstick and earrings and then make and serve coffee to my wife. (benefits of coming out to her) And I just hope that my adult son doesnt just show up (which he is known to do)  When I am pretty sure he wont be here or just after he leaves I am dressing…10 minutes

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?