Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trish Lamore
      Baroness

Posting a photo en femme can prove to be daunting.  Where did it go?  Who saw it, etc.?  While not dispositive of the final outcome, have you ever used a search engine to scan the web for photos of your alter ego?

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m not sure if this counts, but if I type my username into Google, and then click on images, many of the photos I have posted at CDH will come up.

Trish Lamore
        Baroness

My experience exactly.  What I find of interest is that some/many, but certainly not all, of the photos posted show up on the CDH site.  I was mostly inquisitive about possible third party postings of the photos.

Everyone is different, and some people don’t mind posting pictures or where they end up.

However, as someone who is still in the closet, I would never do this – because once its uploaded you have no control over where it goes (no matter what site controls are place). This is nothing against CDH  – but god forbid someone hacked into the site, as all of those pictures and other details could be posted anywhere.

Katie

Hi Trish
      Yes I have posted quite a few Sarah pictures none of them can ever be traced back to me, Sarah’s email is unique to Sarah and nobody but girls like us know about it.
      Sarah xx

I googled Kerri Smith and several women came up.  I was not one of them.  It helps to have a common name.

Hopefully any femme photos of my own postings have convincingly obfuscated my masculinity enough to render my fragile male ego unrecognizable to anyone outside of my closet. LoL!

Some time ago, I googled my name and all that came up was an Italian rugby star.  I’ve posted many more pics now, and there they are – from flickr as well as CDH. I’m not bothered – there is nothing sleazy about them nor do they resemble my male self very much. However, I think I will be less cavalier about this in the future, and you won’t be taking nor will anyone see  that photo of my male/female comparison!

I have searched Michelle Trott and found numerous photos. They don’t resemble Me much and I actually like them.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

There is a very famous (infamous) Angela Wagner that was in the news a while ago dealing with some salacious murders. So when I Google my name, that’s all that comes up.

Harriette
      Lady

The straight answer is no, since I haven’t posted any pictures of Harriette yet.

However, for another on-line persona, I have done a few searches and found that I am a DJ in Miami (among other things). How did that happen, hmmm?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?