Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Confession – this is a search effort. I know none of us fly the state flag beside our cover photo. Just trying to see who’s in my neck of the woods as a girl just coming out of “the woods” into the fresh pink air!

Love you, Serena

Hi Serena,

Oh no, your not alone there is quite a few of us gurls here in PA. Northampton Allentown Gurl.

Lanna

Anonymous

Thanks lov! Know the area through work.

I really love the animal print jacket in your photo!!

Anonymous

Thanks luv. So sweet of you to say. 💋💋

You may want to look into the “Group” area of CDH.

-SR-

I grew up in Havertown, PA but live in NC now

Anonymous

Main Line girl living in the south. Has the makings of a Bruce Springsteen song…maybe one of us (I am an ideas gal) could start a PA Girls group?
        Kisses
        P

Anonymous

As am I, luv. Could someone please help out a ditzy brunettes and start a PA Girls group?

Girl, I’m some sort of a country song 😊

My wife live in Havertown for a number of years.

I am in SW Pa!

Caly

Anonymous

Where in SW, luv? I do some work in western PA but am “directionally challenged” as to what is considered south & west?

Go to “Social” tab in upper right hand corner. Click on Member Directory. You can search the member directory by city and state. Good luck!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Oh Serena, sweetheart. We’re in the Quaker state TOGETHER. Love ya’
      Kisses.. P

Anonymous

Love it, P. Enjoying this new life!

Anonymous

Joined at the…hip.
          Kisses
          P

I grew up in western pa. Moved to Virginia after high school.

Anonymous

Mindy. If there were ever a state with such diversity, it’s Va. Washington DC, huge Navy Facilities and Seal Team 6(?), Horse country, State tuition for most of the schools. Perhaps some of the most beautiful country in our country. One of the original 13, but no BB, Football teams. Who needs them anyway. Bah!
        P

It is. When I first moved here I lived closer to DC but now I’m out in shores Country, Northern Shenandoah Valley. It’s beautiful here, have a nice view of the blue ridge mountain from my house.

Anonymous

ShenDo! Know the area pretty well. Kielbasa rules. Ever have boilo? Have some homemade in my fridge.

Never had Boulo. Had to go look it up because I never heard of it.
            Yep, ate lots of kielbasa growing up.

Been in Tidewater for 31 years, half that in the Navy. Virginia’s been my home most of my life, but once I retire I’ll go to a better tax situation. It’s a pretty state though.

Bridgette vS

Kimmie
        Lady

Also grew up in western Mass, now living in Maryland.

I’m not terribly far from PA – it’s driving distance, at least when Covid dies down

Anonymous

Jenny, absolutely. Just messaged you.

Claymont, DE just across the state line in Delaware, south of Delaware County.

Sorry Serena… I’m in NZ xxPolly

Anonymous

Polly/Serena
        The states have so many towns/cities that get their origin from the continent (perhaps NZ) that there must be a NZ in PA. Many gong Scotland, Germany, France, England. So, if Serena checks the by-laws you may be allowed in!
        P

Sorry I can’t help although I’m 10 miles north of Boston & 5 miles east of New York in the UK. Our New York is a small village 😂

Anonymous

Our New York is a shell of what it has been. COVID has it in the ICU. BUT, it will recover. New York and New Yorkers are like no others. Theater will return. New restaurants will pop up. Old ones will re-open. New York doctors will get the city healthy again. Better than ever!

No, but PA is a big state. I’m near Allentown, PA. Marlene.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?