• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls and hope this is not too self-absorbed but for my whole life, I always wished that I had real breasts. I experimented with so many homemade breast forms but ultimately found that small thin sandwich bags filled about halfway with warm water worked best for me. Although there were a few leakages issues, they looked real and I loved it when I could feel “my” breasts bounce a little when I walked.

I never thought that I had the body type for big breasts and based on how I looked and how my girl cousins looked, it became obvious to me that I was the same size b cup. That became “my” cup size when I started buying bras. Looking at sizes that other girls wore, and what stores commonly carried, I soon started going into stores like Victoria’s Secret to buy bras in 36b as “gifts,” (for me). Of course, that’s not what I told the salesgirl and since I was shopping in drab, I doubt that any knew who the bra was really for.

I would usually add a dress to these shopping sprees and again do it with a salesgirl’s help and the “I was buying a gift” ruse. Of course, I couldn’t wait to try everything on when I got home and add my plastic water baggie girls to make Jessica feel more “real.”

It was so disappointing when I removed the baggies before going to sleep but I gradually began to notice that I also liked how my real breasts felt in a bra. I decided to try an A cup and went to Gap Body to purchase a small triangle cup unlined, unwired nothing bra and found myself wearing it more and more. It felt so wonderful to see my nipples peaking thru my bra and my tees.

Because I loved browsing through online fashion and lingerie sites, I started learning about how different types of bras and corsets could enhance your bust and increase your cup size. This gave me more knowledge and confidence to shop on my own. I also started wearing the unlined A cup bras under a tee and coat when I went shopping. My online research and the bra I was wearing gave me the courage to decline salesgirl offers of help; and I was soon spending hours in various lingerie stores and departments searching for bras that actually fit and look good on what I learned were my wide set breasts.

Balconette bras became my go to choice and with padding, I noticed that I now seemed to have a “real” bustline. Over time, I gradually started leaving the water baggie girls out.

I never had a muscular body or much body hair and after a bit, I also started to see that my breasts were getting bigger. Eventually, I noticed that they actually started filling out the A cup that I had started wearing. Although I would like to think it was my fairy godmother, I think it was the lessening production of the very small amount of testosterone that my body produced which allowed my natural estrogen production to finally do its job.

Over the course of another few years, I began to think that I had actually outgrown an A cup and could now size up to a B cup. The significance of this to me cannot be overstated. That was how I always saw myself and how most of the other girls in my family looked. I also found that my band size was 38 and though a 38b can be hard to find in a store, I certainly didn’t mind spending hours in lingerie stores and departments browsing thru styles and sizes.

I am now comfortably wearing a 38B with no padding. And my girls even bounce a little when I walk. I also find myself buying tops and dresses that show off “my” girls and my bust-line. Of course, depending on the outfit, I will still wear a padded bra when needed but even then, it is “my girls” who are being enhanced and pushed up to look even bigger.

I guess this must be how all girls feel when they go thru puberty and start to enter into womanhood. I wonder though whether I am just fantasizing. Since I joined CDH to make friends and get honest, girlfriend advice, the question I have is can I really say that I am now a real B cup and does it really matter?

Before you comment, I should say that I think so because I wear mostly unlined bras these days and have never felt more feminine than when I can feel and see even a winter overcoat drape over my bustline and bounce along with my girls on a long walk through a snowy city park. I suppose that they could be an A or even an AA but I do think they are a B because they do fill out the unlined B cup I am wearing in the photo I uploaded.

Maybe all of this is too self-centered and delusional but it does seem very self-affirming to me. What do you wanna think?

Hithere, Jane from Hobart Tasmania. It is easy to worry about our issues, are our breasts too small, how do we get them enlarged. Padding, or a natural improvement drug.
      If you are happy with them, you feel terrific when shopping, then you have won the battle of the breasts.
      As Vanessa says be comfortable in your image and appearance.
      People will always judge you, but ignore insults, or snide looks.

Best wishes
      Jane.

Thanks Jane and you are right. If you feel good about yourself, that makes doing the things you enjoy so much more pleasurable and self affirming. The real test for how big my girls may be when I pull out the string bikini I bought a few years ago. Pretty sure there will be no pictures of that however. 😂

Thanks again for the kind words

Hugs

Jess 💕

Anonymous

HI Jessica another cheap way of doing breasts is filling bags of rice. Oh number one thing don’t cook it. If like the water trick can fill some good latex balloons also. Also if noticed can get many bra’s that are pushup type that will give you the look of a bigger cup size.

Hugs
      Donna

Lol Donna about the rice. I used birdseed once and was afraid that I would be attacked by pigeons. Thankfully, I no longer feel the need for anything like that anymore. I comfortably fill out a B cup naturally and most of the time wear unpadded bras with tees and many of my outfits. When a dress or a top needs a bit more filling out, I’ll wear a padded bra which when coupled with underwire, really does increase my bustline by a full cup. I also want to say that finally figuring out my correct bra size, 38B, and finding the right kind of bra for wideset breasts, balconette and bras with more space between the cups, was really important too. Also makes it more fun to shop in a store when you know the size and style that looks best on you and you can browse thru the racks just like any other woman looking for her size and the type of bra that works with a new outfit or just makes her feel sexy. Thanks again for the comments girlfriend.

Jess 💕👙

Anonymous

You welcome never thought of real bird seed and you right imagine have boobie perch for the birds. hehe.  Remember awhile back here on the forums many did use uncooked rice in baggies depending on size wanting. use to be chart showing how much to use. But anyways glad could help some.

Hugs

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jessica,

I’m with Jane. If they make you happy, and feel more confident, and womanly, you have won that battle.

Bouncing along on a walk through the city park, that must feel great!

I would also say, if you fill the B you are the B.

Lara

Thanks, Lara and the feeling for me seems more about self affirmance. We all have doubts about who we really are and for me, feeling my breasts under my clothes and moving in rhythm with my body as I go for a stroll gives me more reason to believe that my body and my mind can synch up with who I think I really am. The other thing I notice is how naturally I bring my shoulders back to show off the girls. Although I have only done it publicly under a coat and wearing slacks (with cute booties), it unmistakably shortens the length of my stride and increases the sway of my hips. Not ostentatiously, but enough for me to feel and other women to notice. Thanks again for commenting

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Thanks Jessica,

your description in this response is making me feel so warm, and very pink!

Loving it! ❤️ Lara 👠

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Mine are AA Cup. I wish they were just a little bigger. A B would be nice but I would settle for an A.

Hugs, Liara

All that matters is how you feel in your own skin.  I am in silicone breast when wearing different outfits but love the natural look and feel of being in my A cup bra like you Jessica. With age my breast have increased and almost a B cup. It surely is a confidence builder to feel your girls jiggle when walking.

Hi Deb and you’re right, it is a confidence builder and a nice feeling too. Luv all this girlfriend advice and chat. Thanks so much for reaching out.

Hugs,

Jess 💕

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jessica.

Yep, love my bras and forms. I don’t know your age but as I’ve gotten older I’ve noticed my breast have developed into a nice B cup and are a bit bouncy now. I love it. I underdress daily with a bra without forms and wear mostly a B soft cup bra. I still love my larger silicone forms when at home or fully dressing though. I’ve read that the larger pec’s a male has when young will turn into larger man boobs when older. This is my case I think because I worked out when young and was very buff at one time… long, long, ago… lol.

Have fun and enjoy underdressing!

Thanks Michelle. I have never seen myself as a large breasted girl so I never tried to achieve that look. As for for soft cup, no wire bras, yes, I can finally wear them and still see my girls peaking out under a tee or blouse. I never did have any real muscles or big man pecs so not sure why the girls have developed post-puberty. I think, however, that I really never had much natural testosterone and that as that small production has waned, that my natural estrogen production has finally been allowed to do its job. Although it would have been wonderful had it actually happened at puberty, no sense fixating on what ifs. I am thankful for the happiness this now gives me and thinking more about the opportunities I have for further exploration and the more natural look and feel that I have these days. As I said in my original post, I just love being a girl.

Hugs,

Jess 💕💄👠💃💋🧚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?