• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone.

I would just like to ask: should i really simply accept to be a girl? I have never been a machist man nor anything similar to such, however i never expected to be a girl in the inside … And honestly, its confusing because in one hand, i “dream” of being the guy i had aleays thought i was, but in the other, i seem to like and unconsciously prefer to be a girl. Its like willingly wanting to be a guy, but knowing that i should be a girl…like right now: i wish i would be simply wearing briefs to sleep, while in reality i am wearing right now a Blue Cyan cute bra followed by a thong, pantyhose, high heels and even a pink dress, hoping i wont be told off for doing so by mom (she already knows i like to wear girl stuff)…

what should i do? Should i be the guy that i want to be? Or Should i simply accept reality and give up to my femme self, and become a Girl forever?

HiHatsune. A difficult position and one that has gone through the heads of lots of us. Many of us if the chance happend would be a girl any day. I would say if you have the chance go with what you are most comfortable with. Is it just society giving you the male ideas.

Love and hugs for whatever you choose.

Rebecca

Anonymous

Hatsune

You can be the guy and partime girl, all guy no girl, more girl Less guy, all girl no guy, you may feel more comfortable with your fem self as life goes on and see where it fits into your life.

Rachel

Unfortunately Hatsune, only you can make the decision where you want your life to go.  Every choice has consequences, and you have to be honest to yourself regarding whether or not you are willing to make the sacrifices necessary no matter what road you take.  I hope you take the time to look within yourself to determine what is most important to you, then consider what the good and bad will be regarding your decision.  You must realize and accept that life isn’t (and never has been) fair and we can’t always have everything we want.  I wish you well in your journey.

You may want to consider what being a girl really means to you…

I don’t know any girl that goes to bed wearing a bra and pantyhose, a dress and high heels. All the girls I have ever been with prefer sleeping naked or in pyjamas. 😉 If you like girly things maybe you should get some cute pyjamas or something a bit more suitable for sleeping in .

hey Hustane

From what you have said it sounds like you think that really deep down you just can’t help but be feminine. In this situation I would reccomend that you give in to that natural feeling. You could always try being a full-time girl for a couple of days and see how you like it. As Rebecca says, many of us would love to have just been born a girl and if that is the case for you then I would suggest making the change. Hope this helps!

Love, A

1. hey Hustane

From what you have said it sounds like you think that really deep down you just can’t help but be feminine. In this situation I would reccomend that you give in to that natural feeling. You could always try being a full-time girl for a couple of days and see how you like it. As Rebecca says, many of us would love to have just been born a girl and if that is the case for you then I would suggest making the change. Hope this helps!

Love, A

hey Hustane

Love, A

I think you have already started down the path most all of us are on. Just accept the girl/woman part of you because it will never go away, only grow stronger as you age.

Hugs, Angela

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

For many of us it’s not one or the other identity, but two–male & female. I’m comfortable with both aspects of my self & want to keep being both.

Anonymous

Hi Hatsune,

I like being male but also enjoy dressing as a woman.

I’m finding that wanting to (and being able to) fit into feminine clothing fosters and promotes my physical health – a bonus both ways.

Enjoy your journey.

Jacquie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?