Tagged: 

• This topic has 43 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Davina.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

yesterday was a snow day here, with half the county closed and treacherous roads, so it was a perfect day for Kelli to go thru her stash and rediscover some outfits. Came across a BooHoo dress I had not worn in awhile, button front mini, black with some orangeish/pinkish flowers?
      I think that’s the only item I own of dozens that even has pink in it…most of my clothes are black, dark blue,dark purple or denim, with a few prints.
      Doesn’t mean I don’t get the pink fog, it may have been snowing outside yesterday but very foggy inside.
      Guess I just don’t like pink clothes. I do favor black, cause it’s slimming and easy to match, but not a goth
      Any others with me?

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Kelli.

Yep I too love black and have some cute skirts that are black with white designs on them and even some black blouses with tiny white polka dots. Its a color that hides and works for me but I love pink too and have solid pink tops and lingerie also.

I’ve been told pink is so overdone but still I find it girly and I feel so girly wearing pink. I even have some salmon and coral pink male shirts and tees I wear.

Female fashion has so many choices… I love it.

Janine
      Lady

Hi Kelli

You made me stop and think about, if I have anything pink. I looked at my wardrobe and saw a skirt that was  mostly white but had pink stripes in it. That’s the only pink outerwear I have ,but I have quite a few pink underneath things, like a pink garter belt which by the way is my favorite garter belt and camisole, along with pink panties and somehow I found a pink belt from when I owned a off pink color dress So now you know that you’re not the only girl that has pink in her wardrobe. I’m sure that plenty of us do

Hugs

Janine

I do like black and wore it almost exclusively for many years, maybe on occasion you see me in a rare grey or dark blue.
      I’d say at least half my female wardrobe is pink, red, orange, peach etc. with the occasional darker item. When I’m shopping and find something I like I’ll look hard to see if it’s available in any colours other than black before settling.
      That being said, black is still gorgeous and I swear fashion designers save the best black for womens clothing and use the washed out remnants for the mens.

Anonymous

I have more items in black than anything else – as you say, it goes with pretty much anything. I do have one solitary soft pink top which I think I sneakily salvaged from the bin when the wife was having a clear-out years ago.
      I do like pink, especially the brighter tones, but it’s not top of my list when buying.

Connie
      xxx

Hi I do have 3pink pantries and a pink sweater

Anonymous

I have zero pink in the wardrobe, not even panties. black’s, olives and rusts mainly. In fact I pretty much detest pink and all it hues. There I have confirmed it, I break the norm if there is one.  Hugs Katie

Makes you really think about what you have dont it he he  look thru my photos i have one picture as pretty in pink was so fun to put together top skirt bra and panties and nails painted pink i thought it was cute he he ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi girls,

I have a variety of colours including quite a bit of pink. I have a little black dress for the clubs along with a pink one a pink crop top and a pink chiffon blouse. Maybe it’s just me but I think pink goes with my skin colour I seem to look better in pink. I guess the colours I like most, in order, is pink, black and royal blue. What I keep my eyes out for when I’m shopping is a peach lace mini dress. I saw a pic of one of the girls who was wearing a white lace mini which was exactly what I’m looking for only either in a peach or blue. One of the CD’s I follow on you tube, Heidi Phox, has a peach one she wears in one of  her vids and it is just gorgeous. So my hunt continues :).

Cheers,

Trish

peach, on the other hand, I like. Peach lace sounds fab

Sorry just but a soft pink sweater dress…lol

But I don’t have a lot of pink in my wardrobe mostly grays, blacks, blues and some reds.

Alanna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Now that is a question that should have an obvious answer but clearly we all seem to have none or little in the wardrobe. Maybe little girls grow out of pink as I cannot think of many adult girls that go for pink either. I had a quick glance at mine and in among it all is a pink slip, bra and that’s about it.

Noelia6
      Lady
      I don't have pink either and I don't like pink I'm more of black, red, navy blue and dark green

yo tampoco tengo y no me gusta el rosa soy mas de negro,rojo,azul marino y verde oscuro 

Your question has made me wonder if wearing pink can be a bit of a newbie thing. When I went all in to CD last month I purchased pinks and whites more than anything else, all nightwear and lingerie. I think it was an attempt to feel as girly as possible and discard any masculinity, something that caused me embarrassment when I caught a glance at myself in the mirror. Maybe I’ll grow out of this pink phase and evolve a style that feels as good but suits me better. Or maybe I’ll end up as Barbie. x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelli

I have one pink bow for my wig. It came with an assortment. I think I wore it in one of my pictures. That is the only pink thing I have.
      I think it makes a nice accent, but is too much for a whole article of clothing. I seem to keep going for red, black, and blue.
      💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Kate
      Baroness

Hi Kelli,
      It seems your not the only gurl that doesn’t have any pink, I’ll confess I have a pink cardigan that seems to with a lot of things. While I’m in the confessional,  I also have a pink blouse, but it spends a lot of time in the closet. Pink is cool but it can be a difficult color for me to feel comfortable in when in drab!
      Kate

PRETTY PINNY
      Duchess

Have a pink 100% cotton pink dress shirt which I wear my pink bra underneath….amazing how the colour blends and no one notices! Have matching panties and feel well into the “pink fog”!

Just love  it all!

Pretty Pinny

Anonymous

I don t own one item of anything thats pink, its not really me at all but then I do differ from many of you here in that most of my time is spent outdoor on beaches, or on the moors, woodlands etc so my dresses, skirts etc all reflect that, so greens, greys blues etc, mostly clothes that will blend with my surroundings but feel and look good. I love my heels but am barefoot more than in footwear…guess I m a hippy kind of girl more than glam…free spirit. So there you go where pink is concerned…YOU ARE NOT ALONE lol

This is my only truly pink item I have in my wardrobe and I love it, I also have a couple of other dresses that aren’t pink but have pink flowers Oh, and I have a pink fluffy jumper.

Stephanie x

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie.

Pink girl here no matter what others think and I LOVE that pink dress!

Michelle

It suits you well, though, whatever you may think of it.
        (I think that few people look great in pink, but it works for you extremely well).

Anonymous

I have one pink long sleeve lace top, but that is it!

Haley

Zoe
      Lady

I have no pink!
      Not a colour i gravitate too. Lotsa purple, blue, black and am starting to add more reds. Perhaps pink will be next.

I have one pink blouse, that’s it.

Hi Kelli

I didn’t have pink in my stuff for quite a while, I think my malewashed brain just couldn’t accept it. After finally trying on a few flowered patterns and a pink lace dress(that I absolutely love), the barrier was broken down and I now have many items in pinks and bright colors.

Olivia

All I have is one pink lace bras.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya Kelli.  I will say pink is not a prevalent colour in my wardrobe.  I actually had to look….  there is a total of 1 pink bra, and 1 pink camisole.  I also have 2 pairs of pink and white fuzzy socks ( with little pink hearts – so cute! ) that I received over Christmas.  That’s it. 🙂

Stevie

I have more pink panties than any other color combined in my panty drawer. Whether they are soft pink, hot pink or bubblegum pink. I do have some blue, purple and black for doctor appointments. I usually do wear pink to my aesthetician for my waxing appointments.

Alana

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I almost said I had no pink, but then I realized my D.Va nightie and hoodie are both baby blue, white, and pink.

Becka
      Lady

No “pink” but some red, and “salmon” colored shirts.

In drab I’ve always hated pink. As Rachel, I think it’s the ultimate girlie coulor and have lots
      of pink tops and coats. Even my phone cover is pink.

I have a pink slip/nighty a pink bra and 3 or 4 pink panties. Not much but that doesn’t say I don’t like pink.It might say I need to go shopping. some more pink lingerie maybe.

Hi Keili  I have two pink bras ,one bralette  and two pair of pink panties  ,I had to search though my undies to find them as they don’t get worn much ,perhaps now you have bought up the subject ,i will try them again   Michelle xx

I have in my bra drawer a pink bra and I have one pink panty, a white panty with pink bows and a new short hot pant , baby pink. And a pink sports bra. Hugs, Aurora B.

I did at one time own two white slips, one black slip, and a very pretty pink slip. Unhappily they all were purged. Aurora B.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Aurora Borealis. Reason: Clarity, additional items

Kelli –

Hadn’t thought about it before – I do have some pink panties, as to other clothes I have a printed skirt that has pink in it, a salmon color blouse to go with it.  The other items in my wardrobe are more muted colors.  I have a blue print dress, an aqua color dress and a burgundy color dress along with a black pair of slacks and black skirt.  Most of my other blouses are darker colors and prints.  I do wear prints and colors that I wouldn’t in drab, but now that you mention pink I’m thinking I need to get a bit more lighter, brighter colors in my wardrobe.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I’m afraid that I’m one of those girls who doesn’t own any pink clothing. I own several black dresses and o number of various shades of red dresses but no pink.

As I write this I am wearing my open toe, very pink, slippers! I also, like many of you girls, have pink panties in my collection.

Hugs,

Lauren M

I don’t own any pink clothing either.

I don’t either.. Like you I heavily favor black.

Ironically, in boy mode I own several pink shirts and a pair of pink sunglasses I sometimes wear.

Becka
      Lady

I don’t currently but funny thing,
      I am really into soft pastel colors these days. Floral patterns too, but not the over the top heavily, hugely flowered sort of patterns.

I now have butter yellow colored jeans and capris. Going to be searching out some butter yellow (suede I hope) flats. (That will drive the wife crazy!)

Lots of reds and shades of green too or and soft lavenders! Umm, love that color!

Not sure what brought this on, but love it!

Lea
      Lady

I only have 2 workout tops and 1 bra that’s pink, maybe 1 pair of shoes with some pink out of 100s of items. My girly wardrobe does have more colors, patterns, floral designs, and textures that my boring male wardrobe doesn’t have.

I rarely see women wear pink. So that whole notion that pink is girly seems gone except for baby showers and newborns, and pets.

A guy at the mall was dressed in a tasteful pink athletic outfit, and that was all the pink I saw besides the VS store.

Davina
      Lady

The second dress I bought was pink. I love it!!

Same here: I avoid black, white, beige as far as possible – preferring brighter, more feminine colours, especially in underwear.
      As far as outerwear goes, I do try to tone things down a little so as not to attract too much attention but although my colour scheme is subdued, it is nevertheless unambiguously feminine.
      As far as pink is concerned, I have tended to stay away from it but I was once once faced with the dilemma of buying a 3-panty set (the style and cut were just right); one set contained black, white and flesh-tone – the other, teal, rust and PINK.
      I held the two sets up in both of my hands for a while, regretting that the set containing the more interesting colours included PINK. In the end I bought the livelier-looking set with the pink one as well and some time later, when the pink one was the only one not in the wash, was eventually compelled to wear it.
      To my surprise, I really liked the way it looked on me and now wear it (almost) as much as the other colours!

Love,
      Katherine

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?