Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to share my amazing day I had yesterday.

After a few days of talking about it, my lovely wife took me out for a spot of shopping.

We spent a few hours browsing through numerous ladies stores – my previous shopping experiences for femme clothing have seen me basically run in, quickly grab the first item I think would fit, pay for it with very limited conversation with the sales assistant, and run out with my head down (and probably bright red).

Yesterday was the complete opposite.  Being with my wife made it so much easier.  She picked out some items, we chatted, browsed, and had a good time.

I purchased some very sexy lingerie and a couple of bikinis.

We did have a laugh as well – when I’m not being Cassie, I love going to the gym and building muscle (just like your true-blue sports loving male).  So, when it came time to try on a lovely summer dress that I thought was the right size, I struggled to get it over my shoulders and it basically looked like a crop top!!!  Haha, I had to laugh at myself.

Will have to do some more looking around for a much bigger size.

Anyway ladies, just thought I would share my amazing shopping experience yesterday xxx

Hi Cassie

Lovely to hear about your amazing day and hope you and your wife have lots more.

I think if I was to run into a store and grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on, I would probably sprint out with a paid for hanger and then get a speeding ticket on the way home.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous
      Lady

I was like you with the nervous shopping and getting out as soon as possible with my reward in hand for being so bold for many years.

When I came out to the wife after the usual discussions and answers, she began going shopping with me and it was fantastic to have a females opinion. She helped me for about two years then one day said it was just my thing and I would have to shop alone. Now I still go in stores less nervous than before but shop online if I know the size will fit.

Hope your wife continues to go with you.

Anonymous

think thats great. Its curious with myself and gf as its me that advises her what suits her and what doesn t and strangely she asks my opinion. And this, me, is someone that up until 5 years ago had no idea or wish to have an idea of clothes, if it fit then it was ok. Suddenly five year ago I start customising my own clothes, sewing, designing then one day I disagreed with my gf in what would and wouldn t suit her. It was two items of clothes. I won! I have no idea where this sudden interest and understanding comes from. We love shopping together and her mum comes as well sometimes and going out with them both is more laughs in a minute than I ve ever had with guys.
      Thanks for sharing, love it.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for sharing your story! That sounds like a great time! How awesome to go shopping like that with your wife! I know what you mean about picking sizes when you are into working out. One of the first little dresses I got online has spaghetti straps over the shoulders and is looking somewhat like you described. It would be better suited to a comedy show.
      Now I pay attention to the shoulder dimensions.

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Thanks for sharing your wonderful time out Cassie.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?