Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alice Black
      Duchess

How many of you are aware of Amy Schneider? Amy is on Jeopardy currently and is a 7 time repeat champion with over $250,000 in winnings. I watched one of her episodes on YouTube and she is super smart. She was answering about 80 percent of the questions. If I had hypothetically competed that night, she would have left me in the dust. I only knew about a third of the question answers and they were  mainly in the Double Jeopardy round- Jeopardy round that night had bad categories for me. And, Amy is a transgender woman – she is one of us(us being all the transvestite and transgender women on this site). So, her triumph representing us is also our triumph,

Alice Black

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Alice Black.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Alice Black.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Corrected several spelling errors
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Alice,

I caught an episode of Jeopardy last week where Amy was on.  It was the first time I saw her.  While she is extremely intelligent, I couldn’t help wondering if she was trans.  After a bit of Googling, I learned she indeed was.  Good for her and good for Jeopardy.  I wish her much success!!!

SteffieC
      Duchess

I wondered about her.  Glad she is presenting well and winning everything in sight on the show.

I’ve watched her every night. She is a super smart and very pleasant women. She deserves many accolades but I’m sure she getting the opposite from some areas . Go girl!

Anonymous

I’ve been watching herald she’s cleaning up. I was wondering if she was trans or just a masculine woman, thanks for filling me in. I’l be sure to watch and root her on.

Alice Black
      Duchess

Update on the initial entry – Amy has now won 9 times and is at over $340,000 and has qualified for the Tournament of Champions.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?