Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My admission is I always wanted to be a Tiller Girl at the Folies Bergère in Paris that would have heaven.

What’s yours ladies.

Anonymous

Gosh well Sarah I always dreamed of being a forces sweetheart pin up, God that must be out of this world. Mmmmm  dreams.

Anonymous

You sound like a real Sweetheart Amanda, and I am sure you are.

xx

A fifties trophy wife. Big button dress, pink of course. Blonde bob hairstyle with almost too much makeup. Glamorous and sultry waiting at home for my businesswoman wife to come home to tend to her needs.

jill

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Hard to pick one thing since I don’t have one thing I always wanted to be but I do like the wide skirts of 50s all the way back to the hoop skirts of southern belle and other victorian fashion.

Going by fashion alone I think I would like to be dropped down as a wife in the 50s. Wonder if I somehow can make that my halloween for next year. If not 50s I go with Scarlett O’Hara from gone with the wind.

/kt

Oooo…I got a good one!!

A Broadway Rockette!!  The Rockettes are all gorgeous, tremendously in shape, and legs for DAYS!

XO – Robyn ❤️

Anonymous

Now that you ask, I would love to have been  a flapper girl, wear all those  ’20’s styles, and dance the Charleston to the music of Bix and Red Nichols – live!

Tough choice, but narrowed it down to girl rocker.either a 70s type like Joan Jett or Cherie Currie…or 60s era Nancy Sinatra/Dusty Springfield

[postquote quote=404053]
      OMG…that reminds of another one…

Lizzy Hale of Halestorm!! The Rocker outfits all the way!!

xo – Robyn 🎸🤘❤️

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Back in 1980, when I first was into CD heavily I tried to mimic Karen Carpenter.  I loved her voice.

Sandy

Anonymous

to be the woman my wife is

Hi Sarah good question and a harder answer to think about as i would love to have been the likes of Marilyn Monroe or there are so many sexy women out there  but then i wouldnt have met my wife as she has said many times she is not a lesbian  so we would would have not gotten together and that is a real important time in my life so maybe just the man i am with a girls heart kind of crazy i know but wife is my world and wouldnt trade her for anything .

Stephanie 💋💋 Thanks girlfriend..

I was a huge comic book fan in the mid 80’s to early 90’s. I was obsessed with the skin tight costumes and take no sh$t, kiosk as$ attitudes all the female heroines had. To be honest, my tastes still haven’t changed all that much, I’m still fascinated by female fitness figures.

Anonymous

Dallas cowboys cheerleader from the 80’s . The hair , the outfits , the boots the dancing !!

[postquote quote=404110]
      OMG…YES!! 😁💞

Anonymous

id like to be a las vegas show girl or stripper. like to give the people what they came for and let them leave smiling.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=404070]
      That’s a beautiful testament to your wife Giselle.

Anonymous

That’s  a lovely response Amanda your wife must be a lovely woman.

Best Wishes Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hello Sarah

I have dreamed more than once I was Gwen Stefani when she was singing with her band “No Doubt”…..she did and still does “Rock”……

but then each time my alarm goes off, I wake, and I’m still grace……which for me is a beautiful consolation..

smiles 💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Grace

I have No doubt you would be a wonderful Gwen, I am wondering I think  your probably as fit

as she is.

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Sarah,                                                                 I would love to be the lady version of me, a bit shorter, about a size 10 with a perfect butt  for my tight jeans 👖. If I couldn’t have that I’m sure I could settle being a formula one grid girl from the 90’s or early 2000’s.             Dani👩🏻‍🔧

I’m sorry dear but I don’t know what that is. But so long as it sounds wonderful to you that’s all that matters.
      I’ve always fantasized about being the heroin (?) in My own romance novel version of Dick Tracy with a new millennium twist.
      I think you can guess what it’s about. And I’ve been imagining what my character looks like for years.
      Canary yellow patent leather wide brimmed ladies fedora with a black band, Matching bolero jacket and mid thigh length skirt covering a black lace bodice and panties black lace suspender and stockings, Calf height matching patent leather high heel boots, Jet black wavy hair and bright red Passion fruit lipstick with matching nail polish. Clean but slightly sultry makeup. She’s bi tolerant with a strong preference for women.

Showgirl/stripper,that is the ticket for me!

I would have to go with a 50’s or early 60’s housewife.  I just love that vintage lingerie underneath those big, wide A-line dresses, pearls with matching earrings, the whole look.  And the blouses and tops over those cone bras to accentuate some lovely femme assets.

PaulaF

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Quite a few.. 1/. Marie Antionette, (but I get to keep my head… LOL) 2/.Scarlett O Hara. These  two cos I have the gowns to go with them.

3/. Female  business person. Reflection of my own, (long retired) career as a half owner of a small manufacturing/exporting business, travelling the world in heels, jacket and a skirt. Instead of boring old male shirt, pants, jacket and tie.

Caty

PS But when I did travel as male me, Caty was always waiting for me in my hotel room at night

I always wanted to dress up as a French Maid and serve a group of gg’s and have them lift my dress up and comment on panties and anything else they wanted me to do for them.

I’d also have loved to have been a showgirl, maybe a stripper and then ultimately the trophy wife for an older, successful man 🙂

Shana Mac
      Lady

Talk about woman who rock plus lifelong crush then I’m talking about Debbie Harry Joan jett and Nancy Wilson Ann too but Nancy mmmmmmmm. The 50s housewife head tremendous appeal but I’m too rebellious to live like that more than a couple weeks lol.

Jeannie

my dreams also. Want that so bad. Maid mmmm purrrr

sweet pink kisses

jill

Growing up most female role models were housewives so in my mind i’m Laura Petrie (oh, rob!).  The real world, however,  gets Alice Kramden (now you listen to me, ralph).

I’m okay with that.

Stevie65
      Lady

I would like to be June the wife on Leave it to Beaver. There are others from the 40s and 50s yes even the maid.

Stevie

Sarah,

Thanks for such a fun question.  I’d love to be the TV weather girl!!  If only my voice wasn’t so dang deep… lol.   Oh well, fun to dream!

Luv, Cindy

ooh ooh…  thought of another one…  the ring girl at an MMA or boxing fight…  bikini, spike heels, giant cardboard number held over me head, thousands of leering men…  what could be better?

Pat Benatar would have to be awsome

La Femme Nikita would be pretty BadAss or Jinx from Die Another Day

Anonymous

For me, Mrs. Peel (Danna Rigg) from the Avengers.

I would love to be a mom and a grandmother.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?