• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by dani.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I told my boss, and my colleague on Friday and it went really well. I explained that the reason I told them was to avoid any awkwardness if they ran into me on the street and that I wanted to tell them I’m person rather than they hear through the gossip mill that is our workplace. The both actually thanked me. It would seem they both appreciated me being honest than finding out on the street. I was really relieved and they way it went gave me even more confidence. So when the female contractor that I’ve become quite friendly with came in, I decided to tell her as well because her offices are very near to where I go shopping etc and I didn’t want to shock her in the street one day as well.
She got quite excited. Turns out she has another friend that came out to her last year and she helped her to dress more like woman. She offered to help me with make-up and clothes. She asked me how I identified, transgender,genderfluid etc. and she was happy that I trusted her enough to tell her. She invited me out for coffee on Saturday and I said yes.
The more I dress as Natalie the stronger the desire gets to have girlfriends so I jumped at the chance to have a morning out with my new girlfriend.
On Saturday morning it took me an hour to choose an outfit, another hour to do my hair and makeup and I went out for the first time on my own(I usually have my wife with me for support) in full daylight.
It was amazing, with the confidence I have gained recently I walked down the Main Street with my head high and no fear of being recognised. I promised myself that if I encounter anyone from work I would not hide. 
I met my friend at her work and the first thing she said was “you look freakin beautiful!”. I think i actually blushed. We went on to talk for three hours on a level that I probably couldn’t as my male self. She said it was obvious to her that I had found my truth and that it showed. We talked about her, we talked about me and had a fantastic morning.
One of the things we discussed was about fear and confidence. And I discovered that if you walk down the street relaxed and fearless people will be relaxed and fearless and treat you as the woman you want to be. If you hide, feel uncomfortable or fearful then people will feel that you are hiding something, they will be uncomfortable and they will be fearful.
So, I have my first girlfriend, no fear and no reason to not go wherever I want wherever I want dressed anyway I please.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Natalie-thank your for posting your stpry! I am a closeted CD who is trying to figure out where my path is leading. I know not yet if my future is as a more open and outgoing CD or whether the TG feelings I am experiencing may eventually lead to transitioning in the future. Mo matter what my path, hearing stories like ours gives me hop that if/when things change in the future and I have toe tell my employers about me that they will at least possibly be accepting of the new(to them anyway!) me and that life won’t end! Thnaks for giving me that hope!

Cyn

Stephanie
      Lady

What a fantastic story Natalie. What courage it must have taken to speak up in the first place. To have some one other than your partner to confide in obviously gives you great confidence. I hope to be able to do the same one day. I am so happy for you that you had an enjoyable day out in the open with nothing to fear. Your words of advice about fear and comfortability has allowed me to rethink how I have been acting in the public and to see myself in a more positive light.

Natalie – What an awesome confidence booster and great story. Thanks for sharing!!!

Codille

Elaine
      Duchess

I’m happy for you. Great success story.

Anonymous

Thanks Natalie very encouraging . It gives me a lot to think about

Natalie,

I am  so happy  for  you. You’re  a very  lucky  person .  Thank you  for  sharing . I hope that  your  success  gives other  ladies  the confidence  boost  that they  need.

Congratulations  on such  a  successful  day.

Cookie   👢

great story natalie. At 64 Ito am out and about, wife cannot accept it, so I dress and go out with head up.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?