Tagged: Bra Fitting
- September 30, 2023 at 6:52 am #769520Kimberly Ann VictoriaParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 294Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 1180 times
My birthday is coming up so I thought why not treat myself to a high end Bra and Panty set. I google high end Lingerie stores near me and I see that there is one close by, I also see that I can schedule a Bra fitting online so I do that in my male name and I called and talked to a Sales associate so there is no confusion.
I arrived in the store the Women I talked to greeted me and brought me back to the dressing room and measured me. She then asked me what my panty size was and what kind of panty styles I liked, brought out Bra’s and helped me put them on, Showed me the correct way to wear a Bra. Found matching panties that were so pretty. When I asked her to call me Kimberly she gladly did. She was so kind, helpful and accepting of me, Ladies I highly recommend getting a Bra fitting at a high end Lingerie store. They treat you so well❤️
Total of 41 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 5, 2023 at 3:18 pm #770710
- October 3, 2023 at 3:44 am #770105J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
BTW, shopping for lingerie on Europe is great fun. It seems all the brands have their own boutiques so there are tons of little lingerie shops to peruse. Not to mention the fabulous lingerie brands we do not generally see on the US. Too bad some of it is so expensive.
- October 3, 2023 at 3:40 am #770104J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
I have been shopping for lingerie here in Gtance and Italy and have noy jad any issues trying things on
Once the SA knpws I am shopping for muself they just go about their job and try abd be helpgul. A sale is a sale, the cash register does not care.
- October 2, 2023 at 7:47 am #769942Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 662Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 2237 times
I agree with Kimberly, as soon as you admit to shopping for yourself, you cease being a pervert and become a customer. I have never had a bad experience with sales help, have been offered excellent adivce on style and fit, even on color for my skin tone. I have had help in the fitting room with outer wear, and with undies without any hint of condesension or judgement. I almost always try things on before buying, who needs to waste time returning something that just does not hang right?
- October 1, 2023 at 7:48 am #769719Jennifer AtwellLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 112Has thanked: 466 timesBeen thanked: 395 times
Thanks for telling us about your experience! You mention that the SA showed you the proper way to wear a bra. Wondering exactly what that means other than the cups go in front. :)
- October 1, 2023 at 2:23 am #769682Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 806Has thanked: 7572 timesBeen thanked: 3411 times
What a lovely experience for you. My birthday is this month as well. My wife is going to take me to get my ears pierced. I’m very excited. I would love to do a bra fitting but she isn’t ready for that yet, hopefully in time that will happen.
- October 1, 2023 at 4:08 am #769689Jill EdinaLadyRegistered On: January 28, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 182Has thanked: 974 timesBeen thanked: 778 times
- September 30, 2023 at 9:19 pm #769660Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 145Replies: 1434Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 6385 times
Having a personal bra fitting is one of the most intense and enjoyable femme experiences a CD can have. I’ve had two and written about them here on CDH. Anyone can go to my profile and “read all about them”
To be fussed over my a “real girl” in a lingerie store change room, overhearing remarks from the next change room such as “I think you’d be better with a 12C” is such a lovely experience.
I’ve also shopped in department stores and taken bras to the (ladies) change room to try them on for fit.
Perhaps, as it is often said here on this wonderful site, it’s ‘cos the bra is the really only “exclusive” garment between male and female
The irony of course, is most “GG’s hate bra shopping…..
I was gunna have another one in about four weeks, but “fate” (aka being caught fully dressed by my SO) has intervened…
- September 30, 2023 at 7:41 pm #769629J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
I have had many similar experiences with some wonderful SAs. None have ever had an issue and they seem to be glad to help with sizing and adjustments. As far as high end lingerie shops, I went to a Aubade shop in Annecy, France many years ago and bought my wife a lovely set, but got something for myself as well. Though the SA spoke little English, and I even less French, we managed to communicate and I tried on a few bras to get a good fit. It was a super fun experience, one I hope to repeat soon whe I am here in France.
- September 30, 2023 at 4:03 pm #769594
- September 30, 2023 at 9:41 am #769548JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 212Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 590 times
I feel you Kimberly. I’ve hit the same thrift stores many times this year. I hit 1 thrift store once this year. Using a dressing room. I tried on multiple shorts and a few dresses. I bought the size 4 shorts and every dress I tried on. I even bought a few dresses without trying them on. The workers were nice and helpful. My bras and panties are form fitting and comfy so I need no bra and panty fitting.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Julie.
- September 30, 2023 at 9:30 am #769542Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 500Has thanked: 603 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
- September 30, 2023 at 7:14 am #769526Staci GalLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 108Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
Kimberly… That sounded like an amazing experience!! I have never had a bra fitting but have been offered one numerous times. I shop at both Torrid and Lane Bryant stores frequently. While shopping I will tell the gals that I am looking for clothes for me.
Almost always the sales gals offer advice and help, which is very nice. They also mention bras (one sales gal said men are not “curvy”) to enhance the look of the clothing, and offer a bra fitting as well.
I have not taken them up on the bra fitting, but maybe some day?? It is tempting.
Glad you enjoyed your fitting experience, enjoy your new bra.
Torrid and Lane Bryant are the best!! Staci
- The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.