Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Having discovered my femme self this year, and started venturing out, yesterday I went to a wig shop ‘en femme’ and revealed myself to strangers for the first time. It was a great experience. I was made to feel totally at ease, and the manager revealed that she had other crossdresser customers. She complimented me on my choice of clothes and deportment, and gave me lots of advice on wigs and some additional tips on how to better ‘pass’ e.g. don’t insist on long, shiny or blond wigs, and don’t use nail polish that is too bright. No offence to those of us that are out and proud and don’t care what others think. Maybe one blissful day I’ll be joining you 🙂

Today my wife (not in the know) was out for the afternoon at the hairdressers – and here I am writing these few words at my computer with my bras, knickers and foam hip pads drying on a clothes horse in the back yard. Must be time to put things away 🙂

Zsazsa

How exciting! I can hear the happiness in the tone of your writing. Wonderful adventure.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Zsazsa,
      It sounds like you had a great day out! Happy for you.

Don’t forget the that laundry now…😉

Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Happy days Zsazsa. The only way is up now.

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Angela, Lara and Carmen. Yes, it’s nice to be on a high. Life’s too short to hold back 🙂

Angela Booth
          Hostess

Love the wig you are modelling. Suits you to a ‘T’

Sylvia
            Lady

I agree with Angela ZsaZsa ,
            If I didn’t know it was a wig I would have thought it
            to be your natural hair !

Love Sylvia.

Geraldine Mac
            Baroness - Annual

Ta Sylvia.

While I like my two long dark wigs – and will continue to use them – I think they represent the woman I would have liked to have been when I was a bit younger 🙂 and I am now being more attentive to what sort of hair styles women of my age (mid 50s) actually have 🙂

Zsazsa

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear ZsaZsa ,

I like the longer wigs myself too.
            Only sometimes , a certain kind of wig can really suit somebody , regardless of their age.
            I’m also in my Fifties (53) , just as young as you are girl !

Love Sylvia.

P.S. I loved the outfits in your photos ,
            you make a very convincing Woman !

Zsazsa,

What a tremendous step!  I’m so happy for you, and so glad you had such a wonderful experience!  Also it sounds like you found a great supporter/advisor in that wig shop manager – what good fortune!!  Congratulations Zsazsa, and well done!

Marcellette

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?