Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love going out. But being able to do it with my kid was exceptional! They are actually the one that inspired me to come out in the first place.

Saturday, we went to the Kansas City Pride Festival. This was really important to both of us because our local Pride Fest is canceled because of covid. It was a blast. We saw several friends of mine and they were able to meet my friends and give one of them a tip that was performing on the main stage. We ate too much and got a little sunburned. Did some shopping and enjoyed lots of great performances. It was so hot and I can’t shave two days in a row. So, I dressed but didn’t do hair and makeup.

Sunday, we went to a drag show together. It was the first daytime show I have been to and was supposed to be all ages. Since it was still oppressively hot, I did my first ponytail and dressed for the heat. I can’t begin to describe how awesome it was to be able to share this aspect of my life with them. We had such a good time. I was pressed for time and did my makeup in only one hour which is a new record for me.

Pictures from both days are in my private gallery here:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/kc-pride-fest-and-a-drag-show-with-my-kid/

They aren’t exactly in order but after reading my post, you can tell what is what. Plus, I captioned the pictures too.

I will say that the Sunday drag show picture that my kid took of me is one of my favorite pictures of myself. I still need to be more cognizant of my posture but I love the shot anyway.

Being out is awesome. Being out with family is priceless!

What a special weekend. And with the kiddo to boot! Fantastic. You and they are very lucky to have such a great relationship. Love, love, love the pics.

Best,

Clara

Thanks, Clara. I’m lucky to have such a great relationship with them. I know how I was when I was 15.

Hugs

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Wow! You are so lucky to have those relationships and I know you enjoyed being out and about en femme with them!

Thank you, Lucia. I’m truly blessed. We’re going to do another weekend together with me dressed very soon.

Hugs

Lucia Brown
          Duchess

Thank you Mika I’m glad you’re happy You are truly blessed

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Wow! You are so lucky to have those relationships and I know you enjoyed being out and about en femme with them! I have enjoyed your pics You look wonderful And you have beautiful kids too! Glad you had that experience Peace and 😘, Lucia

That’s so sweet of you, Lucia. Thank you.

Hugs

Anonymous
      Lady

What a SPECTACULAR weekend!  It looks like you both had such a great time and you look so happy together!  I can’t think of anything more special!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Yeah, it was great. Usually, when I dress, it’s for 21+ shows. And our local Pride Fest is canceled for this year. So, it was good for us in several aspects. Thanks, Tara.

Hugs!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You are a lucky girl. What an absolute blast. I hope it isn’t as hot next time.

I am definitely lucky, Angela. And thank you. This weekend is another double header weekend. I’m taking my kid to a cosplay convention and I will crossplay both days. It is going to be about 15 degrees cooler and we’ll be inside most of the time anyway. I did go out again this past weekend but haven’t posted about it yet. It was still stifling hot that night but I was wearing next to nothing, lol!!

Hugs!

Anonymous

Love this.

Love the support & encouragement from the kiddo.

Love your photos.

Much love,

Raquel

Thank you so much, Raquel. They actually inspired me to come out publicly last year. They came out as a lesbian a few years ago and their courage and bravery made me decide to let Mika shine.

Hugs!

Definitely, Lisa. We’re gonna have another similar weekend soon. I can’t wait!

Hugs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?