Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

First Up. Happy New Year one and all

Earlier this week, my beloved announced she was going to the Melbourne Zoo with her family for the day …. “Ah ha” says Caty to herself, some time for “me”. Two main tasks, a body shave and laundering of my silks, camis and French knickers.

The “Boss” had an early start and I had (yet another..) lousy nights sleep. Thus I was able to sleep in until she had left and enjoy a Caty breakfast. No bra, forms hanging loose, (just like a real “GG” at that time of the day) and wearing all my good Kiwi NZ made “Essence” branded, lacy, black full length nightie, cami and boy shorts. (The ones I can only wear at night, cos during the day , no elastic in the crutch, they wont hold the “boys”)

Breakfast over, into washing all the silkies and hanging them on the line. Then I decided that my body shave should be just like a real female. So wig, bra and forms back on, dressing gown and nightie off and as an old friend  of mine used to say, “do the business”. So femme to have our arms brush against our “own breasts” whilst completing such tasks.

Once that was completed, the silkies were as good as dry, so out came the iron. Got that sorted and hung them in my wardrobe next to all the other “lovelies”

I wore the Essence nightie, simply cos, (shame on me, it’ s only a year and a bit old), I’d forgotten I own it. It was “hiding” on my storage unit dress rack amongst daywear.

A quick lunch, then with fatigue rapidly catching up with me, back to male pj drab on the outside and my new Arianne Bralette and “old” briefs on the inside, I lay back in my recliner for a long nana nap.. The bralette was being “broken in” during the day. So it does not bother me at night. Cos I can hide them with a rug over my chest, my smaller Amolux forms went into the bralette . The wide back band and shoulder straps on a good bralette is almost as good as wearing a normal bra, probably better with no underwires?? Tho Underwire bras are best for breast forms “IMHO”.

Been in the recliner no more than 10mins, then home comes the Boss… Feigning sleep, I stayed there for a good two hours until she went for her nap. Back up to my room with my boobs out and happily greeted her when she emerged from her room.

A shaved, moisturised body rubbing on silk nightwear has to be just about one of the best CD things on this mortal coil!.

All in all, a successful if not tiring five or six hours, but with two “Essemce”)tial tasks completed

Happy dressing

Caty.

Happy New Year Caty! A lovely day was had by you.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Happy New Year Caty!
      So glad that you could enjoy such an awesome day!

💕Lara

A lovely story of a lovely day – Happy New Year!
      Hugs amd Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Happy New Year Caty
      Thank you for sharing your lovely day.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?