- April 21, 2021 at 4:06 am #481825Jennifer WalkerParticipantRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
I wanted to share my joy and excitement at reaching a new stage in Jennifer’s life. Yesterday I appeared for the first time in public dressed. I had driven en femme and on a beautiful spring day I parked the car walked over to the parking meter, took the money out of my handbag and paid for my parking. It felt Wonderful, I was just a woman paying for my parking, Back into drab for the day and then back en femme and a walk down a quiet street where I know I was seen by at least one other person. Another box ticked
I am sure to some girls on the site this would be be a big step and it was for me. I am also sure the girls who have done this will have vivid memories of it
Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 25, 2021 at 5:53 pm #484002Jennifer WalkerDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
Thank you everybody for your support, since that day I have been out everyday as Jennifer and feel more confident all the time. I have felt far happier to step out of the car and be observed by others even having lunch at a picnic table in the sun. However I am still a girl that cannot pass and I am physiologically tied to my car as my safe place. Too many people and I will run back too it, trying my best to slow down keep the strides short, the nylons swishing, my back straight and my smile in place.
It’s one step at a time and changing my mindset to ignore what others might think.
- April 25, 2021 at 5:49 pm #484000Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 5040Has thanked: 8898 timesBeen thanked: 9023 times
- April 25, 2021 at 6:41 pm #484024
- April 25, 2021 at 9:26 am #483826Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I love it!
A bit more serene than the first time I was spotted.
I was out woth my wife and another couple as well as a fifth wheel cross dressed.
I was wearing a strapless dress, net stockings and 4 inch heels and just light make up with no wig.We went to a local club where “all genders” were accepted.
At about 2 AM when our night was done my wife and I left our friends at the club.
However because of my “condition” and it being a rowdy Saturday night, she went and got the car ahead of me and pulled up to the club where I was waiting out front.
Thank god for booze and braze bravery! LOL
I am standing out front in the sidewalk staying as discreet as possible when I hear a horn blast..
She had pulled up on the OTHER side of the street!
Jeeezzzz… could she have at least done a u turn and pulled up the the sidewalk where I was?
Noooo… she has a twisted sense of humour like that. So blocking traffic she waited for me and I ran across 4 lanes of traffic, wary of the street car tracks in my heels, and wow… drivers were LOOKING…
Without any attempt made at a wig or feminizing my hair that night I was obviously male, but that was all part of the fun at this particular event… so I make it to the car and get in and I’m between laughing and livid at her and we looked over to the other direction of traffic to find the driver of the car that stopped for me was stunned and staring at us…
My wife was and still is very much runway model beautiful so we were wondering if he was staring at her or wondering what she was doing with a weirdo like me… It was really fun!
Don’t want to do it again though… not really.
We don’t have the ability to do this very much anymore as our public profile has gotten a bit higher, but we will still find ways to have our moments and I will report them here!
Like another time we went out for New Years, I was smoking hot LOL…
Then the time I she took my pants and left me in a parking lot that wearing just purple panties… and I was caught by someone who witnessed the whole thing.
Them is other story’s LOL!
Maybe I will start a new thread?
- April 25, 2021 at 5:15 pm #483992Jennifer WalkerDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
What an experience. Trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic in 4 inch heels with an audience, should you brazen it out or panic and run. I could not run in 4 inch heels, Probably trip up and have more embarrassment at the hospital. Your wife sounds like the perfect partner, your a lucky girl.
I have really enjoyed reading this you should definitely start your own thread
- April 25, 2021 at 7:49 am #483779Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
We all do remember our first time out en femme. Yea the fear and anxiety at first can be overwhelming but afterwards you also sense the joy and thrill of it all and that makes it more addictive. Now you will find Jennifer that moving forward the fear isnt so bad but the joy and satisfaction always remain.
- April 25, 2021 at 7:26 am #483766Billyj JeanLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 20Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Congratulations Jennifer. I’m so happy for you. I took my first walk about recently and it too was exciting. I’ve learned that by taking these small steps I’m more accepting of myself. No shame or regrets. Just fun! Thank you for sharing.
- April 24, 2021 at 5:26 pm #483550
- April 23, 2021 at 10:15 am #482702
- April 23, 2021 at 4:58 am #482625Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 701Has thanked: 4369 timesBeen thanked: 2673 times
hi Jennifer I am truly happy for you. That wonderful feeling can be addicting for sure. The is nothing wrong for wanting to express and show the world that feminine side of you. Allow your self to show the real you more often. You never know where you may end up. Enjoy introducing Jennifer to the world. That feeling never goes away it only gets better.
- April 23, 2021 at 4:41 am #482615Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 309Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 1211 times
- April 23, 2021 at 8:13 am #482666DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
Pandora has been has been out every day since. She refuses to put her heels away. She still keeps away from people but does not care if they see her.
- April 23, 2021 at 3:45 am #482600Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 116Has thanked: 408 timesBeen thanked: 860 times
Congrats Jen!! Hoping this is the first of many fun, exciting trips out for you!!!
Hugs and Kisses
- April 21, 2021 at 6:26 pm #482116
- April 21, 2021 at 7:28 am #481907Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 134Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 494 times
It is a huge step, major congrats on that! I am still working my way up to it, but I do hope to eventually someday pull it off! Hoping to do it soon actually, but so nervous, but! Because of that I can honestly say good on you!
- April 21, 2021 at 7:21 am #481903Marcellette LavalBaronessRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- April 21, 2021 at 7:21 am #481902Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 903Has thanked: 12714 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
- April 21, 2021 at 7:08 am #481896Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
Well done Jen…
As you say, another box ticked….and the fun has just begun….once your heart has stopped pounding!!!!..
Like I have said before…I do remember the first time….and I have loved every outing since, whatever happens….it’s just getting out there and feeling the buzz!!!!
- April 21, 2021 at 11:09 am #481990DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
- April 21, 2021 at 4:58 am #481847Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4436 timesBeen thanked: 2055 times
- April 21, 2021 at 11:40 am #482002DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
When I first left the car, I found it the scariest and most exciting experience. I picked a dark quiet place and stepped out. The fear started when I opened the door and grew until I got what must have been all of four feet away. I then darted back to the car, but it was worth it.
- April 21, 2021 at 4:57 am #481846
- April 21, 2021 at 4:54 am #481844Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
- April 21, 2021 at 4:46 am #481841Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
- April 21, 2021 at 4:24 am #481829Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
Congratulations, Jennifer. I remember my first time out in public as Stephanie. I was very nervous at first, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience. It was so wonderful that I’ve done it a few more time since.
- April 21, 2021 at 4:29 am #481833DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
I felt the same, I did pick the parking machine furthest away. I did the same today and suffered a wardrobe malfunction. My holdup did not hold up.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 5:49 am #481876stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
- April 21, 2021 at 4:51 pm #482095DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
Thanks Stephanie I will order some and keep it in my handbag.
- April 21, 2021 at 11:35 pm #482176stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
The best time to use it is when you put them on. Pull them right up, then roll down the silicon bands and run a smear of glue around your thigh, then roll the band back up onto the glue. When done for the day remove any glue left on your skin with water.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.