Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wanted to share my joy and excitement at reaching a new stage in Jennifer’s life.  Yesterday I appeared for the first time in public dressed.  I had driven en femme and on a beautiful  spring day I parked the car walked over to the parking meter,  took the money out of my handbag and paid for my parking.  It felt Wonderful,  I was just a woman paying for my parking,    Back into drab for the day and then back en femme and a walk down a quiet street where I know I was seen by at least one other person.  Another box ticked 

I am sure to some girls on the site this would be be a big step and it was for  me. I am also sure the girls who have done this will have vivid memories of it

Jen

Anonymous

Congratulations, Jennifer.  I remember my first time out in public as Stephanie.  I was very nervous at first, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience.  It was so wonderful that I’ve done it a few more time since.

I felt the same,  I did pick the parking machine furthest away.  I did the same today and suffered a wardrobe malfunction.  My holdup did not hold up.

Well done Jennifer. Not that confident yet going out under dressed with hold ups and flats but will have Tracky bottoms for a start.

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go, Jennifer!!!  It’s SO wonderful getting outside the house and being yourself!  WARNING!  It’s addictive!  The more you do it, the more you’ll want to do it!  🙂   You go, Girl!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Congratulations Jennifer!! I admire your courage! Hugs.

Anonymous

Bravo Jennifer, I  have been out in the cartwice now for a drive but have not stopped and got out yet, so well done you!

Hugs

Diana

When I first left the car, I found it the scariest and most exciting experience.   I picked a dark quiet place and stepped out.  The fear started when I opened the door and grew until I got what must have been all of four feet away.  I then darted back to the car, but it was worth it.

Anonymous

Well done Jen…

As you say, another box ticked….and the fun has just begun….once your heart has stopped pounding!!!!..

Like I have said before…I do remember the first time….and I have loved every outing since, whatever happens….it’s just getting out there and feeling the buzz!!!!

Grace xx

It feels like a drug, the buzz is huge and I will need to a bigger dose of Jennifer next time.

Anonymous

Jen….

but what a drug!!!!…you just cannot overdose on this one honey. !!!!…

You take all you need…xx

I do remember that first time, wasn’t it a rush?!! Has your heart slowed yet? Has the adrenalin worn off yet? I know you had fun and can’t wait to do it again!

Bridgette

Jen,

Congratulations!  You are inspiring – such a big step, and getting there in just a few weeks time is so impressive!  I’m so happy for you!

Marcellette

It is a huge step, major congrats on that! I am still working my way up to it, but I do hope to eventually someday pull it off! Hoping to do it soon actually, but so nervous, but! Because of that I can honestly say good on you!

Anonymous

Big hugs why to go hon. 💕💋 Katie

Congrats Jen!! Hoping this is the first of many fun, exciting trips out for you!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Pandora is out of the box now !

You’ll have trouble getting her back in – so enjoy all the new adventures you will have

Hugs

Dawn x

Pandora has been has been out every day since.  She refuses to put her heels away. She still keeps away from people but does not care if they see her.

love

Jrn

hi Jennifer I am truly happy for you. That wonderful feeling can be addicting for sure. The is nothing wrong for wanting to express and show the world that feminine side of you. Allow your self to show the real you more often. You never know where you may end up. Enjoy introducing Jennifer to the world. That feeling never goes away it only gets better.

Luv Stephanie

Diana W
      Lady

Congratulations!  That sounds so exciting.  I’m looking forward to the day I can go out dressed as Diana.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Congrats Jen 🎉🥳

Revel in it! Enjoy it!

💖🥃👠💋

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Congratulations Jennifer. I’m so happy for you. I took my first walk about recently and it too was exciting. I’ve learned that by taking these small steps I’m more accepting of myself. No shame or regrets. Just fun! Thank you for sharing.

We all do remember our first time out en femme. Yea the fear and anxiety at first can be overwhelming but afterwards you also sense the joy and thrill of it all and that makes it more addictive. Now you will find Jennifer that moving forward the fear isnt so bad but the joy and satisfaction always remain.

I love it!
      A bit more serene than the first time I was spotted.
      I was out woth my wife and another couple as well as a fifth wheel cross dressed.
      I was wearing a strapless dress, net stockings and 4 inch heels and just light make up with no wig.We went to a local club where “all genders” were accepted.
      At about 2 AM when our night was done my wife and I left our friends at the club.
      However because of my “condition” and it being a rowdy Saturday night, she went and got the car ahead of me and pulled up to the club where I was waiting out front.
      Thank god for booze and braze bravery! LOL
      I am standing out front in the sidewalk staying as discreet as possible when I hear a horn blast..
      She had pulled up on the OTHER side of the street!
      Jeeezzzz… could she have at least done a u turn and pulled up the the sidewalk where I was?
      Noooo… she has a twisted sense of humour like that. So blocking traffic she waited for me and I ran across 4 lanes of traffic, wary of the street car tracks in my heels, and wow… drivers were LOOKING…
      Without any attempt made at a wig or feminizing my hair that night I was obviously male, but that was all part of the fun at this particular event… so I make it to the car and get in and I’m between laughing and livid at her and we looked over to the other direction of traffic to find the driver of the car that stopped for me was stunned and staring at us…
      My wife was and still is very much runway model beautiful so we were wondering if he was staring at her or wondering what she was doing with a weirdo like me… It was really fun!

Don’t want to do it again though… not really.
      We don’t have the ability to do this very much anymore as our public profile has gotten a bit higher, but we will still find ways to have our moments and I will report them here!

Like another time we went out for New Years, I was smoking hot LOL…

Then the time I she took my pants and left me in a parking lot that wearing just purple panties… and I was caught by someone who witnessed the whole thing.

Them is other story’s LOL!
      Maybe I will start a new thread?

What an experience.  Trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic in 4 inch heels with an audience,  should you brazen it out or panic and run.  I could not run in 4 inch heels,  Probably trip up and have more embarrassment at the hospital.  Your wife sounds like the perfect partner, your a lucky girl.

I have really enjoyed reading this you should definitely start your own thread

Jen

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing and congratulations sweetie.. we take steps to find our way and experiencing such a beautiful moment.   🌷

Thank you everybody for your support, since that day I have been out everyday as Jennifer and feel more confident all the time. I have felt far happier to step out of the car and be observed by others even having lunch at a picnic table in the sun. However I am still a girl that cannot pass and I am physiologically tied to my car as my safe place. Too many people and I will run back too it, trying my best to slow down keep the strides short, the nylons swishing, my back straight and my smile in place.

It’s one step at a time and changing my mindset to ignore what others might think.

Jen

Thanks Stephanie I will order some and keep it in my handbag.

Jen

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?