Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I went away for the weekend for my 50th High School reunion which was a lot of fun.  On the way home we stopped to do some shopping.  As we were walking around the store we came to the cosmetic section.  Out of the blue she said while we’re here let’s get some make up for you.  We had talked about going out and buying some when we got home from the trip but she said we’re right here so we can do it now.  We then spent time picking things out.  I got eye shadow, mascara, concealer, lipstick, foundation, some brushes, make up pads,  make up remover wipes and a cosmetic case.  She made sure to check that we were getting the right colors to go with my skin.  When we got home I showed her the lipstick we bought and the one that I already had to compare the  colors.  She said it would be better to put it on to see how they looked, so I put one on my upper lip and the other on my lower lip.  She said the one on my lower lip looked better but to blend them.  We did and they looked very nice.  She then took the eye shadow and showed me how to apply it, as well as the concealer and foundation.  She did comment that we should get a darker concealer.  She only did one eye but it came out pretty good.  It was very exciting for me as I never thought this would happen.  While we were doing this she made a comment about Suzanne not being able to be out while we were away.  It is nice that she is becoming so accepting of Suzanne.  Thanks for letting me tell my story.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

How exciting!! My wife and I popped into the makeup section and she helped me pick up some things for me to wear every day – even when in drab. It’s all very subtle – primer, some bb cream and a clear brow gel. It’s amazing what in impact it makes even when I’m not Jenny. Not quite ready for a full face yet, although I do put on lipstick now and then. I love hearing stories of supportive wives – especially when it comes to makeup 💄😍 xoxo

Jenny –

Thank you.  That is nice that your wife helped you pick out make up to wear everyday even when in drab.  That is very special.  I agree that it does have an impact on how you feel.  My journey is still a work in progress but in the last few months has picked up speed with my wife’s acceptance increasing, getting a wig and now make up, who knows where it is headed.  I must say it is fun though.  I also love hearing stories of supportive wives as it has and continues to give me hope for myself and others.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Anonymous

Its nice to see that a couple can grow together and learn to share this part of life.

Kim –

Thank you.  You’re so right that it is nice to grow together and share this part of my life with her.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Having a supportive SO is wonderful. Don’t take her for granted, Sweetie.

Julie –

Having a supportive wife is wonderful.  It has taken us awhile to get to where we are and our journey continues.  I try not to take her for granted and do try to show my appreciation often.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a beautiful day! What a wonderful wife you have, to share Suzanne!

💕Lara

Lara –

Thank you.  She is wonderful and I appreciate having her in my life.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Suzanne that sounds like a heavenly day indeed. I love makeup and it’s so nice that your wife is there to have your back, accept you and to help you.

Susan

Susan –

Thank you.  It is nice that she has gotten to this point in her acceptance, it has taken awhile but is understandable.  I am just starting my journey into make up and so far am enjoying it and imagine that I will love it as well.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

It’s been nearly a year since I told my wife about my desires for dressing. She was surprised at first but was immediately supportive.

I told her that I knew absolutely nothing about make up and would need her help. We went to a local Sally’s and picked out what she felt I needed. When we returned home, I shaved and she coached me step by step on make up application.

The first two or three times I dressed fully including make up, she stood by and coached me. Now, once I have completed my transformation to Karla, I come out to the living room and present myself. She will then give me a critique. Sometimes I have to make a correction but most of the time she tells me how well I did and that I am improving.

Having a SO that is so supportive is wonderful and important.

Karla –

I am very happy for you that your wife was so accepting from the time you told her, that is very special.  That is nice that she helped you with picking out your make up, that is very special as I just enjoyed doing that with my wife.  Having your wife help you with your make up is special as well and shows how accepting they are to be able to help with it.  My wife doesn’t want to see me dressed, however, when I get a new outfit she wants to see me in it so she can make sure it fits.  She says that if I am going to dress I may as well look pretty.  She has offered to make alterations if they are needed which is very nice.  It took me awhile but I have learned that my journey is a cross country trip that will take time, not a quick trip to the store to get milk.  Continue to enjoy your journey and your wife’s support.

XOXO

Suzanne

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

That’s awsome, make the best of it, me and my wife have the best times as BFF’s, its our 7th anniversary, and she wants brianna and her to go on a picnic. Instead of going out to dinner m/f. Be the best girlfriend to her that you can…..its way worth it
      Best of luck
      Xx
      Brianna

Brianna –

Thanks you.  I am happy for you that you are BFF’s and I hope you have a good time on the picnic.  I do try to be the best girlfriend but it is a work in progress.  It was fun for me when we were shopping for the make up and when she showed me how to put it on.  I’m sure as time goes by we will have more girlfriend fun.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Suzanne. It is great to have a supportive wife. We are all different places and headed to different places in our Cd journey. Hope your 50th reunion was good (mine was great).

. Cassie

Cassie –

Thank you and yes my reunion was great.  I agree that each of us has a different journey and are headed to different places, however, we also have some common ground which makes being here and sharing so nice.  It has taken a long time for my wife to get to where she is and I hope she becomes more accepting over time, but I am willing to accept where we are at.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Suzanne,

I am so happy for you and a lot jealous too having the type of wife you do. I could only fantasize mine becoming that accepting and supportive. But I should count my blessings because although she doesn’t accept or support Trish she doesn’t try and stop her from coming out either.

Love,

Trish

Trish –

Thanks and there is no need to be jealous, I was there and over time she became more accepting.  Be happy that she doesn’t try to stop you, in the beginning that’s how itwas for me.  What I have found is that honest, open communication is the key.  It took a long time for both of us to get to that point.  For me I was afraid it would make her angry and cause problems, for her I think it was a fear of losing her husband.  Once she realized that wasn’t going to happen and opened up about her acceptance, I started to open up more about my dressing and how it makes me feel.  We are both in therapy (different therapists) and I think that has helped us to get to the point we are at.  I wish you the best.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Trish White
          Baroness

Thanks for the advice Suzanne I appreciate it very much. I told my wife before we were married that I was a CD (47 years ago). I just couldn’t keep that a secret going into a marriage. My wife has mellowed somewhat but I doubt she will ever be like your wonderful wife. But hope burns eternal

love,

Trish

Anonymous

Suzanne, how wonderful! You must be so happy that your wife is accepting you and helping you like that! You’re obviously a very fortunate woman to have someone like her in your life.

Hugs,

Holly

Holly –

Thank you, I am very fortunate.  It has taken a couple years to get to this point but in the end it has been worth it.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?