Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

Earlier in the week I wrote a post about how I got into crossdressing and why I’m an “underdresser” (a word I’d never heard before but really like). As my need to wear women’s control underwear came about in an unorthodox manner (to put it mildly) then, unlike most of you, I never felt the urge to experiment with women’s clothes at any stage in my youth.

A few years back I did experiment briefly but gave up on it fairly quickly. As I was doing some de-cluttering of my wardrobe yesterday, I found the small cache of clothes I had bought for that experiment. So I’ve decided to try again. After I put my usual underwear this morning – bra, girdle, stockings – I put on my small collection of female clothing – a full length petticoat, a white blouse and a black knee-length skirt.

I’m sitting here now wearing it and feeling so damn self-conscious! I know it sounds ludicrous – I wear corsetry every day and that’s “normal”, but I’m self-conscious in a skirt!? But I’ve decided I’m going to persist with it for a week. I’m single and work from home and so, shopping trips apart, I can easily go full-time. I’m not sure how I’m going to feel as the week goes by, but at least by the end of it I should have an idea if I really am into cross-dressing or if I’m just a damaged guy with a corsetry fixation caused by traumatic childhood events.

Dear God but this feels weird. Every time I look down at myself in a skirt I find myself taking a sharp intake of breath. Anyway the decision is made, so I just have to remember not to get too close to the windows in case I give the neighbours an eyeful!

Hi Davina

All the girls here have their own reasons for dressing. Some for sexual gratification, some who just like the feeling of fem attire, and girls like me who want to embrace the entire fem lifestyle and live their life as a girl. There are many many other reasons too, but we are all the same at the end of the day.

I have read that the older you get, the more likely you will embrace the fem lifestyle. I am 56, so it may be true.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

Hi Davina,

Well there you go, a small wardrobe already.

Go with the flow is my thought. Don’t set yourself an unrealistic goal. Just find a comfortable space in your head.

Enjoy!

Marti xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Davina.

Thanks for sharing sister. Isn’t it fun exploring our inner feelings and desires? As CD’s we have the right to change and evolve as much as we want so you’re simply doing what all of us do… its a journey of self exploration that never ends. Thats why CD’s are so fun and interesting and not drab and vanilla.

Anonymous

It sounds so much better when you say it!

I don’t think I’ll be re-trying my other short-lived experiment of dating other guys though. I know it’s against house rules to bring that subject up, so I’ll just say that’s one aspect of feminine behaviour I’m 100% sure I’m not into and leave the rest to the imagination.

Hi again Davina as these other girls have said its all in your heart and sole as to what you precieve as your inner girl would like .. Just go with what you like ha ha  if just underdressing is your thing then its ok or go full on glamorus what ever fills your heart and nakes you Davina hugs girl..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Davena, follow your heart, which has guided you in your life. Trying for a week will show you how you feel either way. Best wishes fod a satisfactory outcome.

Jane

The main objective of wearing feminine clothing is to feel feminine. Actually, there are, important reasons, such as the desire to be attractive. (The Spanish Inquisition’s two main features … or is it three?)

The point is that clothing is mood altering and shapes one’s personality at the time. Not only do we desire to be seen (even by ourselves) in different manners at different times but we reflect these desires through visual augmentation as well as through body language, speech patterns and a variety of means.

For some people, the desire to present a specific and defined gender is very strong and for males to present as feminine can be very difficult and, due to the very real possibility of dour circumstances, even terrifying. Nevertheless, many males seek surreptitious means of expressing themselves and this seems to be another indication that the need to be feminine in males is due to some prenatal predisposition likely genetically based.

If gender is genetically based then it is important to remember that half of our ancestors were female and, presumably, carried that gene or genes. It would seem, then, that all males likely inherit similar genes but only in some are they activated.

If this is true then your desire to ‘dress’ and even ‘under-dress’ is likely a natural phenomenon, fairly common and quite rational. If you tried to ignore the desire and fight it you might actually be harming yourself psychologically.

Araminta.

Hi Acraminta, thankyou for your thoughts on reasons for males dressing a la femme. For me it is for reasons expressed here, plus dome others.
        I know myself in most crossdressers it is with us alwats.
        We may figjt it and pretend it is a pasding fad, but an innate emotion like this cannot be swept away.
        My life is better now, my wife and I are more in love, and our life is better.

Best wishes
        Jane

Davina, you should feel comfortable in your own skin. I know that I enjoy wearing panties, bras and a skirt or dress. It has always been important to me for my fem side to show. Hugs and kisses.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?