Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Davina
      Lady

Yesterday was an interesting day! I got up and got dressed in my male clothes and took my dog to the dog park. When I came home I put on my bra and inserts under the T-shirt I was wearing. Two things happened.
      I went outside and watered my plants. My neighbor walked outside and saw me and I know that they saw my boobs. They just smiled and waved and walked back into their house.
      I came back into the house and sat down to relax. I promptly fell asleep. I woke up when my wife said good morning. She was standing there looking at me, she turned and sat down next to me. We just simply started talking about what we needed to do for the day.
      To give you some context, I told my wife about my desire to cross dress a couple years ago. She was not extremely happy about it. Overtime we’ve had a few conversations and she has gotten somewhat more receptive. A few weeks ago I overslept and she woke me up. I was wearing a nightgown, my bra and inserts. I got up and change my clothes. She did not say anything.
      Yesterday after talking for a while I got up and was going to take my bra and inserts out. Then I said what the heck, I left them in. I wore them all day and my wife did not say anything to me. Last night I was so happy!
      Life moves on.

Life does move on Davina and I think your wife has realized that this is not going away so I had might as well live with it. That truly is Love!

Just wait for the day, and I think it is going to happen soon, when your wife starts to give you advice on dressing. Just think how happy you will be then!

Congratulations on a great day! Hope there are more like that in your future.

Hugs 🤗🤗🤗 and Kisses 💋💋💋

Michelle

Davina
        Lady

I hope the day comes when she can see me in a dress or blouse/skirt and heels. Then hopefully she can help or might buy me a dress or two!

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats great you’re able to express yourself more around her. I think that after the initial shock most SO’s see that its just clothes and something we are compelled to do and the world isn’t going to end. There are limits and as long as those are respected things should continue to progress.

The acceptance with my SO has developed slowly over the past few years and now I wear leggings, fem tops, and a bra with forms around her and she doesn’t care. She has even encouraged me to let my hair grow long and to polish my nails too. Sometimes we even talk womens fashion and makeup. I try not to push her about any of it and just let her accept and discuss or not at her own pace. We have come a long way.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Davina,

That sounds like a wonderful day! I’m hoping for something like that one day soon.

I hope that is the first of many for you!

💕Lara

Davina –

That is nice that that happened.

My wife has been more accepting lately and we are able to have discussions about Suzanne.  She helped me order some sandals, gave me a skort and blouse that she doesn’t wear anymore, helped me buy a wig and when I was out shopping asked if I was going to buy make up (which I did and when she saw it said the colors would look good on me).  It is nice to have your wife accept you for who you are and not feel threatened by your feminine side.  My wife said she knows I’m not going anywhere and that she is getting more accepting of my dressing.

I hope things continue in a positive way for you.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

I’d love to be at that stage.

Ruth Ann –

Trust me it didn’t happen overnight and is still a work in progress.  Give it time and remember that communication is the key.  Keep it open and honest and realzie taht there are going to be times that it is something best left to talk about another day.

XOXO
          Suzanne

Anonymous

Thanks Suzanne,
            I will. I think the mood has to be right. I don’t want to loose her 🙂

Davina
            Lady

Yes, timing is everything!

I would love to be at that stage with my wife too. As I was reading your comment Suzanne, I was saying to myself, “Oh wow. I wish. Oh my. That is incredible!”

I really hope that my wife is as receptive as I have heard from many other gurls here. I would love to go shopping (even in Drab) with my wife. She can pass down clothes to me. This is my real hopes and dreams. I hope they come true.

Davina
          Lady

Michelle, I am hopeful for you!! One day at a time!

Michelle –

It’s taken a long time to get where we’re at with a lot of communication.  There have been ups and downs along the way, much like riding a roller coaster.  Take it one day at a time and have open communication.  Probably the most difficult part for me was knowing when to bring it up and when not to.  I usually waited for her to bring it up until recently when she brought it up and said she is more accepting of my dressing.

Best of luck with your journey.

XOXO
          Suzanne

Anonymous

🙂 progress. That is a lovely image of a day. I hope to follow you as regards my own wife. First though I have work on Ruth-Ann.
      Thanks for sharing x

Hi Davina.  I am very happy for you and that your SO is slowly accepting.  In the end you are still you just in different looking clothes. I sincerely hope that in the future she lets you add in a skirt or a workout skort to keep up the momentum obviously with a dress to follow.

Have a blessed weekend

Susan

Davina
        Lady

Thank you! I am very hopeful that we can get there.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?