• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today my wife and I spent the afternoon completing our fall yard cleanup.  We racked the leaves and I ran the mover over yard to mulch any leaves that remained.  Being that it was the weekend and we were at home, I was dressed in capris, a tee, a sweatshirt, and bra.  Out of respect for my wife’s comfort, I was otherwise presenting as my male persona. (My wife has expressed that she is not ready for a wig or makeup.)  Being only a B-cup, my breasts are not that evident when I am wearing a sweatshirt.

As we were completing the tasks, a handyman stopped by our house in an effort to solicit some work.  The handyman and I discussed several jobs in which I was interested in completing including cleaning my gutters and pruning back our oak tree.  Throughout this conversation which last 10 plus minutes, I made no effort to hide what I was wearing or my breasts.  The handyman made no comment that he was aware, or if he was, cared.  In the end, I engaged the handyman to clean my gutters and to prune my oak tree which we scheduled for next weekend.  I cannot believe that if my choice of wardrobe had been an issue, we would have been able to make such a business arrangement especially at the cost point that he offered.

That was the interesting experience.  Now allow me to share the contradiction.  Since I shared MacKenzie with my wife over the past year, she has been supportive and understanding within her limits – limits that I can understand given that my revelation was something that takes time to process.  Now as may be expected, as my wife and I have explored how MacKenzie fits into our relationship, my wife’s limits have changed – something that I am most thankful.  Despite this growth, we both remain concerned with how MacKenzie could affect our relationship in the community.  As such, my wife is very uncomfortable with any public interaction which I respect.  That being said, I find my wife’s stance about public interaction contradictory with her support and acceptance of my wearing my choice of clothes around our home and yard.  Additionally, my I was shocked when my wife made no comment about my interaction with the handyman.  I can understand that my wife  is becoming more comfortable in general as time progresses, but I am unable to reconcile her words with her actions.

Anonymous

MacKenzie I’m not sure her actions are contradictory. She is comfortable to a degree within the environment of your home but she is conscious of how you and she might be perceived further afield. Perhaps, as you appear to have been unknown to the handyman before he arrived, she doesn’t feel he could pose a greater risk of your exposure.

The interesting thing is that, as you say, she is becoming more comfortable as time goes by. “More” isn’t the same as “fully” but it does represent a change in the right direction. Small steps are always welcome.

I wonder if she will comment on what she thinks you should wear when the handyman comes back.

You are correct, Jane. I didn’t look at it from that vantage point. Thanx for your comment. It is true that “more” is not “fully”, I  knew and expected that I  must give here the time that she needs.  She and her love are too important. Thanx again.

Anonymous

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth Mac, there’s a lot of girls here who are still hiding in complete secrecy with the threat of  divorce or worse hanging over their heads. You’ve got a very special lady who accepts what you do and is becoming even more accepting. Thank your lucky stars, Heather.

Heather,

You are quite correct. I am blessed and thankful everyday for my wife. It is more intlectual curiosity, than anything else.

Mac

Anonymous

MacKenzie,

My wife has experienced a roller coaster of emotions since I introduced her to Stephanie in July. I read comments from other girls here at CDHeaven and many of them have boundaries about dressing set by their wives. My wife is slowly becoming comfortable with my female self but she has given me boundaries. We agreed that I would not tell anyone other than her about Stephanie and cannot leave the house dressed as her. I am not pleased with these rules but at least I am thankful for the occasions I have to dress, even if they are limited. I do understand your confusion but for we have given our wives a very complex situation to deal with.

Rose
      Lady

Stephanie and Mackenzie – hopefully as your wives both become more comfortable, your boundaries can change. And maybe, someday, they can be removed completely.

Anonymous

2016_crossdresser transgender chat: MacKenzie Alexandra original post: 

Today my wife and I spent the afternoon completing our fall yard cleanup.  We racked the leaves and I ran the mover over yard to mulch any leaves that remained.  Being that it was the weekend and we were at home, I was dressed in capris, a tee, a sweatshirt, and bra.  Out of respect for my wife’s comfort, I was otherwise presenting as my male persona. (My wife has expressed that she is not ready for a wig or makeup.)  Being only a B-cup, my breasts are not that evident when I am wearing a sweatshirt.

As we were completing the tasks, a handyman stopped by our house in an effort to solicit some work.  The handyman and I discussed several jobs in which I was interested in completing including cleaning my gutters and pruning back our oak tree.  Throughout this conversation which last 10 plus minutes, I made no effort to hide what I was wearing or my breasts.  The handyman made no comment that he was aware, or if he was, cared.  In the end, I engaged the handyman to clean my gutters and to prune my oak tree which we scheduled for next weekend.  I cannot believe that if my choice of wardrobe had been an issue, we would have been able to make such a business arrangement especially at the cost point that he offered.

That was the interesting experience.  Now allow me to share the contradiction.  Since I shared MacKenzie with my wife over the past year, she has been supportive and understanding within her limits – limits that I can understand given that my revelation was something that takes time to process.  Now as may be expected, as my wife and I have explored how MacKenzie fits into our relationship, my wife’s limits have changed – something that I am most thankful.  Despite this growth, we both remain concerned with how MacKenzie could affect our relationship in the community.  As such, my wife is very uncomfortable with any public interaction which I respect.  That being said, I find my wife’s stance about public interaction contradictory with her support and acceptance of my wearing my choice of clothes around our home and yard.  Additionally, my I was shocked when my wife made no comment about my interaction with the handyman.  I can understand that my wife  is becoming more comfortable in general as time progresses, but I am unable to reconcile her words with her actions.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?