Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The other night here on the UK there was a new TV series that started. Called transition street.

It’s about real life people going through their transformations and the operations they have had.

My wife and I were in bed and she wanted to watch it. And I could feel her looking at me and wondering. Wondering how far I really wanted to go and was I like them in the programme.

Nothing was said but nothing needed saying.

I thought the people in the programme were wonderful and oh so brave.

I can’t wait for next week’s episode.

I was quite envious of their decisions and oh how I would love to have a vagina.

And the way they dressed and their make up.

I honestly say that if my personal circumstances change I am jumping on that bus.

Love sophie xxx

Sophie…..hi girl.  Your story is wonderful. The United Kingdom is great at dealing with all kinds of social issues……wish we got more of these programs in North America…..the Biggotrey capital of the world. We are working on that, albeit slowly. Thank you for sharing.

Lady Veronica

I wonder if that program will make it to the US any time soon? I’d love to watch it with my wife. And wold really love to do that if she was in bed with me. She sleeps in her own room, sadly.

I would love to see that program.

the Biggotrey capital of the world

My own home is bigotry capital of America…

However, I was almost brought down off a high stepladder yesterday when my “best friend” (Wife) said that I should invite around my local CD friends.

This statement after several months bitter acrimony about having discovered I wear items of female lingerie beneath my business attire.

I have been ejected to my own bedroom, re-branded as “f*****g transvestite” whenever addressed and outed as such to Her friends and family.

My own family and friends have been “spared” the bigotry, apart from our two grown sons who have taken it in their stride to their credit, or ours for having brought them up with open minds.

Yet my very dear Wife has reverted to ancient utterly narrow minded bigotry I never knew existed inside Her.

Apparently I have made Her into a lesbian, something else She despises.

I never came out to Her because I must admit I did fear Her disapproval although never on this scale of sheer hatred.

Well back on top the stepladder and hanging on to the ceiling fan I stayed nonchalantly silent fearing yet another trap and misuse of my words which She is so good at turning against me.

She jabbered on about wanting to date a “real man” with hair all over which of course explains the sudden compromise.

I shall proceed with utmost caution but maybe there is now light through the keyhole of my closet door.

Barb.

Oh, Barb, there is so much in your situation, at least as you’ve described it in your forum post, that resonates with me. I came out to my wife as a CD a couple of years ago, and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since. I now must sleep alone in my own room, since she has made it clear that she will not sleep in the same bed with me in my women’s sleepwear (whether it’s modest PJ’s or sexy babydolls). However, as things have evolved, she has become more tolerant — and even to some degree accepting — of me as Melissa. She has told me that she objects when I try to fondle her, mostly because she feels like it’s me as a lesbian making moves on her. So I’ve pretty much stopped that particular activity with her. I think I would almost faint with delight if she suggested that I invite my CD and Trans friends to our home. I would love to have her meet them and maybe appreciate them as women, and why we girls feel so compelled to let our female alter egos out to interact with others, family and friends especially.

But unfortunately there may be an ulterior motive at work here. She may be setting up a compromise that would allow her to become intimate with a “real man” in exchange for letting you openly live your life with CD friends. She may even be close to suggesting an open relationship where neither of you hide any intimate encounters with your preferred gender partners. Hmm. That’s all pretty speculative, but is does seem unusual for her to take such a drastic turn in attitude. I say, go with it and see what happens. I also think that it might be smart to preempt any of her spitefulness (describing you in hateful terms to her family and friends) by coming out completely to yours. Hang in there and hope for the best. We’re all here for you, hun. XXOO   Melissa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?