Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Such a great way to start the morning. Completely unexpected Compliment came my way. I was getting dress after my shower, My wife walks in as I’m pulling up my panties and says “I love the yellow panties” I thought she was joking and then tells me to do a spin so she can see them on me. Comes up to me gives me a kiss and says “Love the panties”. She then smacks my ass, starts to walk out of the room and blows me a kiss.

Anonymous

💋

Much love,

Raquel

Lucky girl

Anonymous
      Lady

Doesn’t get much more fun than that!!!  Love it!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Wow! Lucky you.

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

You lucky lady 😉..🌷

Always so great when wife gives a compliment like that.  Makes your whole day.

Anonymous

Yes it does.

The first time my ex wife saw me in panties was the first and only time. She knew I wore but was completely against it. We could’ve had so much fun with it but she was and is a bitter, lifeless person.

I’m remarried to a wonderful women who accepts and has encouraged me to wear panties.. what a difference! The first time she purchased me panties I felt on cloud nine. She doesn’t like things to feminine or girlie. The ones she had purchased for me were all solid colors without lace . Mostly the Vanity Fair Illumination bikini.
      But this weekend as I was swapping out summer clothes for winter ones in my dresser , I found a new pair of bikini panties in a cute print with lace trim in my underwear drawer. With a big smile my wife confessed to putting them there and showed me an identical pair in her panty drawer.
      what a difference a loving women can make

Anonymous

Vanity Fair Illuminations are what I was wearing when she made the comment. Sun Shine yellow. Also my wife would prefer solid colors but there are just too many patterns for me to wear solid panties. I have to have pizazz down there. LOL XOXO

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You are so lucky.

Hugs, Liara

Leah
      Baroness

that’s awesome.  Too bad more wives/So’s do not do that sort of thing more often!  But is is great when they do!!

Sylvia
      Lady

What a beginning of the day ,

I bet your hart was singing after this !

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

Yes it was

Always feels good to be validated. My wife loves me in panties too.

Nice, yellow is lovely color

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?