Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It was late evening and I had just stepped out for a cig. Of course I was dressed, I’m always dressed.  It was dark so I didn’t notice the neighbor outside giving her dogs their bedtime potty break. The smaller one is a noisy mutt that I dislike. Not having noticed them I was very startled when the mutt started barking at me.

Now normally when a man is startled he assumes a defensive position. When a woman is startled she often places a hand over her heart while gasping.

Without even thinking I placed my hand over my heart and gasped ‘Oh my!’ Not thinking of manly defense but of feminine fright and flee!

Nothing came of the incident but it caused me to evaluate my behavior and realized I have acquired a feminine trait naturally without prompting or training.

A check in the feminization list that I wasn’t expecting or had even thought about. Beth is naturally becoming more feminine every day. A small but delightful step forward.

Has anyone else experienced an unexpected feminization?

Beth

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?