Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Glory
      Lady

So a few month ago I started using the Noogleberry system to see if I could get breast growth 🤷‍♂️ Like most user even though I said I wouldn’t miss days I have 🤦‍♂️. The results for me so far are inconclusive let’s look at the data and why? 🧐 12/01/2020 yes I am a chunker but put on 30kgs for other reasons 😬

Friday 12/01/2020
      Waist 46 inch 117 cm
      Under breast 40 inch 101 1/2cm
      Breast 45 1/2 inch 116 cm

Friday 22/05/2020
      W 41 1/2 inch 105 1/2 cm
      Under breast 38 1/2 inch 98 cm
      Breast 45 1/2 inch 117 cm

So it’s been a few weeks now and to be honest the first month I missed no days after the first month I’d miss 1-2 days a week tops doing it 30mins each day.

So as you see I’ve lost a good part of that 25kgs of the 30 with a bit more to go. But in loosing that weight the measurement have all gone down all over my body with the exception to my breasts 🤷‍♂️. They haven’t grown but they are more defined as the loss elsewhere. I have been taking Flaxseed oil tablets and fenugreek tablets and massaging my breasts with a combo of this oil when I pump as well. Does it help inconclusive to me what do you think so far? I’m not sure if it’s permitted to put breast shots up so I didn’t.

Now I’m continuing on the same path however I’ve decided to add Promensil Meopause Double Strength tablets to the mix. These are a supplement based on red clover isoflavones which are an oestrogen so this should increase my female hormone levels slightly hopefully enough to get some more results?

Any comments or insights are appreciated if you have first hand knowledge and have tried either. I not yet committed to look at them HRT path or surgical implants.

Cheers Glory 🥰

Becka
      Lady

Hi Glory!

I’ve wanted to do the same but was afraid of side effects!Β  Take milk thistle, fenugreek and or other supplements!Β  Have you had any side effects?Β  I so want to try this!Β  I will send you a friend request,Β  maybe we can compare before and after photos in private?!Β  Look forward to your response.

my email address is biseven72@yahoo.com if you want to communicate through email!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?