• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Earlier this week I posted about waking up at 4 am and just started crying for no reason it has been an inner struggle but haven’t woken up in the middle of the nite crying every once in a while a couple of tears flow I am letting out Kimberly more and more she controls how I think with her in control it has made it a little less emotional and able to function a little better I know I have a long way to go before I find inner peace sorry if this went a stray I felt I needed to share this update

hugs Kimberly 🦄

If you’re doing a lot of crying, and having trouble finding inner peace, it might be helpful to seek out some counseling, but don’t just go anywhere. Try to find someone with gender issues experience.

Bridgette

rhonda
      Lady

Hi Kimberly L… Hang in there , this is a been a (cant spell difacult ) hard time for everyone

Anonymous

I am the new tears seem to be of joy that I have come to the conclusion that I am Kimberly and I need to let her express herself more hanging in there and don’t worry about spelling I am the same way with certain words

love Kimberly 🦄

Hi Kim,

What can I do for you?

With love and concern,

Diane

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?