Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

On my reddit page I keep getting invitations to be the abject sissy to some great goddess. I believe that it is a new con trolling through certain sites, maybe even this one, to find someone to send them money for ‘training’ or ‘registration’. I am genuinely interested in how this works, what information might be illuminating, the motives (like extreme poverty) that drove them to this expedients.But they vanish before I can even begin a decent conversation. For example:

goddessclara129 [There’s 129 of them???]:

“Hello”

Araminta71 [There are not 71 of me. Just the one, which works out well for everybody. That was my age, my salad days, I was so much greener then]:

“Hello Clara! How are you? – Araminta.

goddessclara129:

good
      are you Submissive [THAT’S upper case???] or willing to be??

Araminta 71:

“I am not a submissive. I am a male that likes to be feminine, pliant, receptive, etc. but dominance has no place in sex. I do not mind a little consensual role play so long as it does not become harmful or filled with animosity. Why do you ask?

They never call back.

Sigh,

Araminta.

Anonymous

Oh my, I am in that type of relationship with my manfriend Steve. I’d love to answer your questions…how, why, etc.  I am pretty open, but PM me if you would like any specifics.

Haley😘

Wow! Thanks Haley that is extremely kind! Actually I admit that BDSM perplexes me in some aspects but I can empathize to some degree and even see rationality, a whole, complete ethos and sort of formalities creating an actually sophisticated culture. It’s more that I am a romantic and prefer the ‘softer’ nature of intimacy. Again, if the opportunity to participate arose, I might be tempted but only in a very limited way.

Rather my line of query would be why ‘goddess’ was doing what she [???] was doing in such a cloddish and suspect manner. I mean, why? The first answer that occurs to me is because it works. There are that many cross-dressing males out there to make profitable trolling them to fulfill their most intimate needs is startling. But I forget that you are probably more conversant in these matters and were not, as I was, a bit startled.

But as to your offer of information. I am a bit shy to ask questions and I am not sure where to start. On the other hand, I am always willing to learn more and would receive any communication with pleasure.

And say, “Hi!”, to lucky Steve.

Araminta.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘And another one disappears in a cloud of dust!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?