Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hey everyone, so I have been a member here for a while but haven’t really been active all that much due to life… anyway I finally was able to dress again 🙂 I wanted to share it here and see what people say. First I really wish I could find someone local that I could be friends with? I’m Rochester MN and second here is the story. So I went to the twin cities for a expo for work and I got dressed up to drive and drove the two hours too it. I changed for it because I don’t pass yet. But then afterwards I went to target dressed all the way in femme and walked around and went to the makeup area and looked around 🙂it was joyous 🙂 I had a great time and another women even came up to me and said how much she loved my dress, I don’t think I passed anywhere close but I was at least dressed up 🙂 anyway hopefully I can find a local girl and get a few responses 🙂

Hi Megan

Welcome back

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Awesome good for you, many of us all feel the same level of joy and happiness when we get to dress! Happy you had the opportunity and that your back Megan.

Anonymous

Megan
      Welcome. As Steven Tyler sang. “I’m back in the saddle again” he he Be safe amd enjoy 😉
      Hugs Ginger

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Megan,

That sounds like a great experience!

Welcome back!

💕Lara

Welcome back Megan, thanks for sharing your story with us, It must have been wonderful to go out En Femme, I would love to be able to go out dressed up even if it’s only to a restaurant for some lunch, I’m afraid i can’t join you on one of your outings I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

It takes practice and time the girls 👧 on the site can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan welcome back sweetie..

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Megan,

Welcome back to CDH.  What a fun outing to Target!

Alice

Hi Megan nice to see you home girlfriend as you didnt leave just on a vacation and now back you had and have some girlfriends so rekindle with them and start some new friendships as many girls here .. Look around and explore as this wonderful place and wonderful ladies sure do welcome you back on the active list  then sorry not close to you as in NE Montana big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Megan,

You’re in Rochester?  I’m in Des Moines, IA.  I read your post and I get you.  It’s so nice to just shed the fear and go out dressed up!!  After having first crossdressed in 1987, I STILL get nervous and I HATE that.  I want to just forget all stigma and just go!!  Anyway, thought I’d say Hi.

Ophelia 😘

Anonymous
        Lady

Feel free to message me 🙂 I love getting to know girls close by 🙂

Hi Megan,

I’m in Mankato. Not super close but not really far either. I’m a 23/7 dresser and have done the Target and Walmart shopping fully dressed for a couple years now. It’s nice when people acknowledge me as a woman. Drop me a line if you want.

Beth

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?