Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Lol I’m 49 now, I went to a friend’s party a year ago and their kids were home and they blab it all over the community. Yeah I got to far ahead, it’s been bottled up in me awhile know

I was really nervous at the party and started drinking Vodka straight. Needless to say I blacked out somehow ended up passed out in the hallway got up, I guess I meant to go down to my studio but ended up in the exercise room fell over the bench press, my skirt all askew and a run in my blue tights I had just bought and I loved the way they felt against my skin!   LOL so anyhow the wife comes running down from her bedroom, the kids followed. The look on her face I could see through the Vodka haze the anger, disappointment, her lies, the liberal lies she told me about acceptance of everyone as they are. I stood in front of her and sneered.  She gave me the ole ultimatum, Look at what you have done to our family, and all I could think “You Lying Bitch!” but I’m coherent now and “I’m like what did I do?”  “Did we not teach our children about acceptance? Why cannot I be accepted the way I want to dress?”  In tears she cries “But what about the children?”  I looked at her and gave her my best Private Leonard Lawrence grins, you know the one and she’s off to bed crying.  I smooth out my skirt (that  now sits in a bag in the garage (Sad Face))  Everything is over because I believe that people should be allowed to wear whatever they want.

The next day, we have our discussion which ended with me calling her a Hippocrate. Well like I said my friend’s blabby mouthed kids (really I don’t blame them, I would have probably done the same) shot it all over and it got to my eldest boy and he felt very embarrassed and didn’t speak to me for months and the Mother of the household claimed it sent him over the edge.

This was the perfect moment to teach him no matter what!  People will find a way to hurt you with words and that you have to remember that words are just hot air!  She coddles the kids way too much!

I’m sorry… Started getting really aggressive *breathe*.

I always say this, and I believe it but it does come with ramifications.  I’ve read the stories here first hand where, some people have lost everything they cherished.  Those people can rebuild, money lost, money earned, start anew! Start fresh!  Re-image your self they way you like it.

You can still be masculine and and be attuned to being masculine while wearing a Versace, a matching clutch purse, with the sun gleaning off the ruby red sheen that is your lips as you stand tall in your six inch stilettos.

Or you can chose to change yourself and make your self be soft (not an insult! Pipe down in the back lol) feminine, get your penis turned inside (a metaphor, I don’t need to know and stop correcting me.)  out for other men to put their penis in.  ( perhaps a little crude, it was to make a point, stop being so angry, why can’t we have a simple discussion without people being offended because they are way too emotional and do not look up to the Vulcan way of logic and reasoning, but I digress. Sorry. but there are other people that want to become feminine   and want to have  sex with other feminine people)

Now that there are feminine people here that wish to convert into a masculine for and have sex with women.  i wanted to acknowledge you fine people.

I say good on ya! Do what ever pleases you and doesn’t cause harm to others and I actually mean physical harm. Words are just all hot air and maybe sometimes a little spit comes out and you try to wipe it off without them seeing because you don’t want to embarrass that person that wants to communicate to express love, and dreams and ideals, for there are no wrong words, hot air cannot be wrong, ideals are not always wrong. How much rock do we have to go through for that shiny piece of carbon?

Stop Abjectifying yourself to the lowest possible adjective, it actually creates segregation. I want the Rainbow back for all of us.  Regardless of Race, Spirituality, whom you like to sleep with.  You are not a Homosexual. You are a person that like to have gay sex!  You are not a Transsexual!  You are a person that wants to be a feminine person. We are all People above everything else.

Be yourself for your self because it makes you happy and does not cause any other person physical harm.

And if I get kick off this site no worries, I’m not offended nor have you punished me. I am kind and I love all people.

Hugs – Terrisa

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Terrisa Washbourne. Reason: Forgot how I spelt my name lol
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Oh my ” 😔

Lol Steph, Totally off the hem of my skirt and I feel so much better now.  I haven’t changed and I still like to rant about really truly we are just people.  Thanks for reading

Love your honesty.The works would be a much better place if acceptance was something we all did all the time.

Thank you Max, it was hard to write that but also easy. I was just having one of those days where you just say screw it! I’m going to write about my feelings the way I want to.

Can’t it be both ?

It’s a bio story, It’s a rant.

No animals were harmed….

Here is some Vulcan logic for you.

Since not everyone has the ability to look at everything with Vulcan logic we must assume that some will look at this post totally emotionally and yes they will be hurt and/or offended and/or angry

Here is some more Vulcan logic for you

YOU drank straight vodka. YOU blacked out. YOU stumbled into the exercise room and fell over the bench press.

How might that night have gone if YOU weren’t obliterated ?

I grew up in a house with a lot of drunken anger. I spent part of my adult life with my own drunken anger. It’s been almost a dozen years since I had a drink. So don’t think I’m judging, I am identifying.

Don’t be mad at the person with the match when you filled the house with gasoline.

Autumn

Aoife
      Lady

This gives me a whole lot to think about. Curious to hear what happens next. Either way, love your skirt.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?