Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening Ladies.

Since joining this forum I have heard you talking about underdressing, so yesterday I took a trip to Marks and Spencer and bought some everyday panties. Today I wore a pair of my new panties under my normal trousers and it felt lovely. No body knew but me!!! I kept smiling to myself every time I thought about it or ran my hands down the side of my trousers.

Just thought I would share my experience with you today.

Samantha x

Thank you ladies for all your kind messages x

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Samantha, Congrats on taking that step.  You’ll find that your panty collection will really start to grow. Experiment with different styles of panties as some are more comfortable than others.  Next step, is to underdress with a bra.  Again, different styles have different pros & cons.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

that is so awesome !  There are moments that you just aren’t able to full transform, and I find underdressing is an excellent way to stay in touch with your feminine self.

I too underdress, and when I’m out doing activites like grocery shopping, getting gas, … no one knows I’m wearing a one piece swimsuit underneath but me, and it feels great.

Samantha, that is exactly the way I feel everyday as I always have panties under the drab and even though no one else but the ladies here and an ex knows I still get the same nice feeling.

Samantha, I also underdressed for the first time this week outside of the house.  So wonderful isn’t it!?!

I plan on doing bra and panties next but need to find a bra that is thin enough to be invisible under my T shirt.  When I get to the stage of wearing forms I wont mind a bolder bra, but that is still some way off.

Let me tell you from my (new) experience, once you’ve done it the first time you’ll just want to do it again and again.  I have been on M&S and PINK today looking to expand my collection hehe.

Enjoy it and let it give you the boost to do it more and more.

Love Rachel

Hi Samantha, I remember the first time I underdressed. I was so paranoid but elated all day. You should try stockings, which I’d wear a garter belt with for security, or tights too. They make your legs feel amazing! You can hide them with socks and pants too.

Love Trish

The secret scandal of under-dressing! I love it!

Anonymous

Last time underdressed was about 10 years ago now since my surgery and more looking female don’t hide anything. except real hair.

Careful of your panty lines that show thru your pants. Women never miss them giggles.

I like seeing panty lines on women and hope they like seeing them on me.

It’s a great feeling I find when underdressing isn’t it. When I first starting doing it I would be nervous for some reason but now I do it constantly. That sneaky feeling that no one knows but you!

Good morning, ladies,

I remember vividly about my first time going out underdressed. I was attending a company Christmas party. I knew I couldn’t wear a bra(too many huggers), so I decided on a camisole, a nude-colored Rago panty girdle and sheer to the waist nude-colored pantyhose under my male drab.

I was nervous. Would anyone notice? Did I have pantylines? Will my socks stay up and not show my pantyhose? By evening’s end, my fears and worries were completely unfounded. No one knew, except me. From that one evening, I started underdressing regularly, without incident. It’s been quite a few years since that first time out underdressed. Now, it is the normal. Every million mile hike begins with the first step.

Figuring out which panties to wear today,

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?