- April 20, 2021 at 11:22 am #481573Samantha JoParticipantRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Good evening Ladies.
Since joining this forum I have heard you talking about underdressing, so yesterday I took a trip to Marks and Spencer and bought some everyday panties. Today I wore a pair of my new panties under my normal trousers and it felt lovely. No body knew but me!!! I kept smiling to myself every time I thought about it or ran my hands down the side of my trousers.
Just thought I would share my experience with you today.
Thank you ladies for all your kind messages x
- This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Samantha Jo.
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 21, 2021 at 5:51 am #481877Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 56Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
Good morning, ladies,
I remember vividly about my first time going out underdressed. I was attending a company Christmas party. I knew I couldn’t wear a bra(too many huggers), so I decided on a camisole, a nude-colored Rago panty girdle and sheer to the waist nude-colored pantyhose under my male drab.
I was nervous. Would anyone notice? Did I have pantylines? Will my socks stay up and not show my pantyhose? By evening’s end, my fears and worries were completely unfounded. No one knew, except me. From that one evening, I started underdressing regularly, without incident. It’s been quite a few years since that first time out underdressed. Now, it is the normal. Every million mile hike begins with the first step.
Figuring out which panties to wear today,
- April 21, 2021 at 5:41 am #481872GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4916 times
Hi Samantha Jo…
Thank you for sharing…
Glad to hear that you love wearing panties. They truly are a wonderful piece of clothing.
Panties are so damn comfortable. The only time I notice wearing mine is when they slide down my bum and can feel them sliding around a bit.
Was never about a ‘thrill’ for me… was always about the comfort factor and all the pretty colors that are available.
I too love the look of panty lines on GG’s (re: Julie Carson)… however with G-String type underwear, we don’t get to see panty lines much anymore. 😥 It would be interesting to see the reaction of a GG if she saw my panty lines and asked if I was wearing panties… 😉
- April 21, 2021 at 4:15 am #481827Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 230Has thanked: 893 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
- April 21, 2021 at 2:01 am #481798Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 1289 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
- April 21, 2021 at 5:23 am #481861
- April 20, 2021 at 7:30 pm #481730AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- April 20, 2021 at 7:12 pm #481726
- April 20, 2021 at 2:04 pm #481621Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 658Has thanked: 3110 timesBeen thanked: 2439 times
Hi Samantha, I remember the first time I underdressed. I was so paranoid but elated all day. You should try stockings, which I’d wear a garter belt with for security, or tights too. They make your legs feel amazing! You can hide them with socks and pants too.
- April 20, 2021 at 1:52 pm #481616Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 136Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
Samantha, I also underdressed for the first time this week outside of the house. So wonderful isn’t it!?!
I plan on doing bra and panties next but need to find a bra that is thin enough to be invisible under my T shirt. When I get to the stage of wearing forms I wont mind a bolder bra, but that is still some way off.
Let me tell you from my (new) experience, once you’ve done it the first time you’ll just want to do it again and again. I have been on M&S and PINK today looking to expand my collection hehe.
Enjoy it and let it give you the boost to do it more and more.
- April 20, 2021 at 1:48 pm #481613Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 362Has thanked: 1028 timesBeen thanked: 1222 times
- April 20, 2021 at 1:46 pm #481612Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
that is so awesome ! There are moments that you just aren’t able to full transform, and I find underdressing is an excellent way to stay in touch with your feminine self.
I too underdress, and when I’m out doing activites like grocery shopping, getting gas, … no one knows I’m wearing a one piece swimsuit underneath but me, and it feels great.
- April 20, 2021 at 11:31 am #481575KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Hi Samantha, Congrats on taking that step. You’ll find that your panty collection will really start to grow. Experiment with different styles of panties as some are more comfortable than others. Next step, is to underdress with a bra. Again, different styles have different pros & cons. All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.