• This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

After having worn some of my Mum’s panties when I was five or six I didn’t dress nor have the desire to until I was ten or eleven and then it grabbed me and hasn’t let me go since. What happened was that us children were left alone at home as was usual during the weekend whilst our mum and stepfather went out. I don’t know why but my sister suggested that I try  A party dress she had been given which was a bit big for her although we weren’t that different in size. I put the dress on which was purple and came to just below the knees. She suggested that I put a pair of her knickers (also purple) and some white knee length socks on too. In all innocence I did so and was just mucking about.. But.. As I played around the house, the feeling of freedom and excitement about being in the dress was fantastic. I love the feeling of the cool air going up the dress onto my knickers as I slid down the banisters and I felt so right. Maybe it was because I lived with a cold mother and violent stepfather that being girly was so intoxicating but from then on it became my desire, my delight and my haven from the real world. I stopped that day wearing the dress when my brother told me I would get in trouble and so the twin sisters of pleasure and then guilt were imprinted on my brain. After that day I tried as much as possible to get to wear my sisters clothes and she obliged but that is another story.

Anonymous

It’s great to have a sister like that. My sister figured out what I was up to when I was about 12. She confronted me with it and I spilled the beans. She told me it was alright, I got really nervous and upset and she gave me a small section of her closet and help me acquire a few articles. Her ex was a long haul trucker and I used to go hang at her place and we’d have girls night. Still some of my fondest memories.

Susan Zed
        Lady

We have been so lucky have caring Sisters. Mine told me years later when we were adults that she felt guilty for making me this way but I told her I wouldn’t change it for the world. In truth I loved her hoping me dress and she showed me where my Mum stored her really sexy lingerie and we both used to put this on when no-one was around. I used to feel so guilty afterwards in case I left anything that my mum could tell I had been wearing them.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Susan Zed.

oh how I wish I new my sister when I was much younger, I met my sister when I was in my 20s, who knows how different it would be if we grew up together, I would of had her cloths to try

Anonymous

For me, it all began in 1980 when my sister in law moved in. I was 14 and had always had an interest in feminine attire.

One saturday the family went out and I raided her lingerie drawer. First just looking and then touching, I soon progressed to trying things on. That was almost 40 years ago and i’ve been hooked ever since!

Anonymous

Fun that your sister helped you dress up! For me, it started with my mom’s clothes, then sisters, then friends (think high school/ college), wife’s clothes, and now I have some of my own.

I only bought my first dress back in November of last year, but I’d been wearing my wife’s dresses for close to a year prior. Been this way since I was about 13 or so.

Hello Susan; Thank you for sharing your story. It’s great that you and your sister had just a trusting bond.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

In another forum I talked about how my sister convinced me to play dress up with her and she put me into a lovely flower print dress ( still love flower print dresses) and we played tea party, talked about boys , gave me a make over and teaching me how to walk and sit and act like a girl.  That was 45 years ago and I still love being a girl in flower skirts.

Kisses girls

Rosiebeth

rhonda
      Lady

Seems like it don’t much too get the fever and the fever seems to last forever

Anonymous

There are many time I would have liked a sister. I started out like many here trying on my Mom’s panties, bras and slips. They were much too big for me being a kid but they feel of the cloth was just intoxicating. I soon started keeping a pair of her panties and an old bra in my room which she found. We had a long talk and I explained how I liked the feel of the material and how it made me happy to have on. A few days later she left a couple pair of nylon panties and a training bra in my drawer. I loved putting them on. When I outgrew them she would buy me ones that fit and this continued almost through high school. It was our little secret. After I went to college I bought my own panties and bras. Always told the clerk it was a surprise for my girlfriend. In all the years I have not lost the love of putting on a silky pair of panties, snapping on a bra, sliding on pantyhose or stockings. It still makes me happy!

Susan Zed
      Lady

Lovely mum you had…you were so lucky!

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Brittney..yes it was.

For my first time, I was pretending to be a shopper and my little girlfriend (we were both about 7) was the shop girl. She got out a skirt, blouse and tights for me to try on. I went into  the closet and put them on. When I came out, she told me what a pretty little girl that I was. We played girly things for a little while and I was thrilled . A few years later, I was home by myself.  I went through mom’s underwear drawer and took out a bra and panties. When I put them on it was ecstasy.  I’ve been through many years of binge and purging.  So here I am now, my wife is going to let me dress up a little.  I have a bra and panties coming in the mail. Thanks for reading this,  I’ve got to go check my mailbox. Ttfn xoxo girls.

Susan Zed
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I know that joyful feeling Amanda when putting on girly things!</p>

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I had a fascination with women’s legs in nylons for as long as I can remember. I liked to get close to their legs, seeing the mesh in their nylons, and loved to touch them, enjoying the warm and silky feel. The ladies and my parents were not pleased with this behavior.

My father dealt with me quite harshly. Mom not liking this gave me some stockings to play with as long as I promised not to touch the ladies legs. I had problems keeping the stockings up. My grandmother suggested pantyhose would be better for me. I loved my pantyhose. I never wanted to take them off and often wore them to bed.

I noticed a a pair of heels. I slipped them on and went prancing about the house in heels and pantyhose. Mom told me I had to cover up if I was going to do that. I began wearing long shirts that looked like a short dress, or I was imagining they did. That’s when I began to really want to wear dresses. I saw pictures of women in bras. I wanted a bra so bad. I asked mom for my own dresses, bras, heels and pantyhose.

She told Me I could wear her old pantyhose and borrow her heels. She would let me have a few bras too, but no dress or my own heels. If dad found them, we would both be in trouble. The feelings and experience of the pantyhose, heels and bra was wonderful. I just wished they were in my size.

Then I began noticing pictures of girls in magazines, on TV and in department store catalogues, wearing wonderful pantyhose, stockings, garters, slips, lingerie, matching bra and panties and pretty dresses. My heart would race seeing those things. I longed for and dreamed of wearing all those things and how great they would feel.

I began dabbling with wearing pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedges out in public at 17. I liked to shop for and buy more pantyhose, short shorts and try on shoes when dressed like that. Living at home though, I didn’t dare buy these things and take them home. I already had 6 pairs of platform wedges and extra pantyhose I kept hidden in the trunk of my car.

When I turned 18 and got my own place, I began buying and wearing all those wonderful things I longed for and dreamed of for so long. I loved it. I had everything and began dreaming of going out dressed. That took a lot of time and building up of courage and desire, but when I did, it was so exciting and such a thrill and rush like nothing I had ever experienced on that level before or could get from doing anything else.

I absolutely love being a crossdresser. I so love the clothes and the feelings and experiences when wearing them. I have no desire whatsoever to stop.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Great story Patty and totally agree with the sentiments!

Susan

Anonymous

[postquote quote=179472][/postquote]

I know the feeling, Paula. In hindsight, I wish I had even had a sister or female cousin to guide me. Life would have been so different.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?