• This topic has 23 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay, this may be a silly question but is there a “rule” as to which ankle one wears an ankle bracelet? I’ve been eyeing several nice ones on line but wanted to see if there was some unwritten rule about which ankle they go on.

Thanks!

Leah

I had no idea, so I Googled… and I am shocked!

To think that a lovely, cute ankle bracelet basically means you’re available and looking  (left ankle, can also mean a lady looking for a lady!), or right ankle means you’re married, but looking anyway (with husband’s consent!).

Personally, I think they look lovely, and can say anything you want – or nothing. It’s just jewellery and part of your own self expression.

If I wore one it would say “Laura saw me in a shop and fell head over heels in love with me, bought me, and is currently wearing me on her ankle, where you now have the privilege to admire me on my home territory and can gratify my mistress greatly by telling her how much you admire it. Telling her that you don’t like me is not an option.”

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh wow learn something new everyday. And here thought a ankle bracelet is a ankle bracelet. Question can you wear one on each ankle.

I always thought ankle bracelets were quite pretty.

Wasn’t actively looking for one, but I’m sure would have come up in general jewellery searches as I am looking for bracelets and necklaces.

Had no idea on the ‘hidden meanings’ but I don’t think I’ll let that stop me.

Wow, bet they look very cute with lovely painted toenails.

Love Rachel

Anonymous

[postquote quote=451251]
      So could be like when a man wears a ear ring in one ear and not the other meaning is gay

I’m coincidencetly wearing one now with nice thong sandals and pedicure . I adore that look.  Wear mine on the left, had no idea it ment anything.

In today’s world there is no real difference. I wear mine on the left by preference. I just like it there better.

The only thing I’ve ever heard about ankle bracelets is on the left (maybe right?) ankle, married ladies have hubby’s consent for extramarital fun. Then different charms signify different persuasions and preferences.

Katey Doe
      Lady

I would wear on either ankle then maybe I would switch next time. TBH I really don’t pay attention to those ‘signals”. I got enough to remember never mind the meaning of what body part a particular piece of jewelry is located.

Really mess with their minds get two and place one on each ankle.

Hugs-Katey

Leslie
        Lady

Yes I often wear on on each ankle. The one I like the best (the one my SO gave me for Christmas) is usually on my left ankle mainly because I find it hard to do the clasp when it is on the right ankle. But the other ones that I have are easier to do the clasp so they go on the right ankle.

Anonymous

Hello.

Wear anything anywhere on anything…look at the fun you can have with all the misunderstandings.

Grace…xx

Leslie
        Lady

Glade to see you back in person Grace!! Missed you!

My imagination just ran riot… thanks for that, Grace!

I’ll just say that there are some things I will never wear anywhere that shows.

Some misunderstandings are worth living without…

Love Laura

Anonymous

Leah,

A few years ago my ex bought me two of them and I wore them on both ankles not at the same time and I never heard any repercussions about that I had them on the wrong ankles. I got rid of them when I got divorce from her.

Kathleen

I would think that wearing them on both ankles at the same time might make walking a little tricky…

I won’t fall for that one.

Love Laura

Not sure what is the correct one to wear. The one I wear a lot says Sissy on it, so I don’t think it matters, it is obvious what I am and what I want, IMO. I have hear though for ladies, that when they wear one, it means they are available and the husband is Cuck at home. My assistant wears one but she doesn’t seem to be the type but you never know

Leslie
      Lady

I always heard them called slave bracelets. Especially the one that have the extra chain that goes down to a loop around one toe. I don’t know why they were called that may have Google that but it doesn’t seem to be worth the effort. Just a fun nugget of misinformation from the deep, dark regions of my mind.

Anonymous

little off subject of ankle bracelets but how about when someone wearing a small leather collar bracelet that says kitty on it. BF got me one giggles.  Oh now got 2 ankle bracelets too.

Soft and cute – but mind the teeth and claws!

(And it’s never fun when they vomit on the duvet in the morning, after catching a bad mouse).

Meee-yow!

Love Laura

Anonymous

[postquote quote=452764]
      when kitty good kitty is bad too giggles. purrrrr lol

I believe everything I read on the internet…

It makes me a bit annoyed when I read or hear that sort of thing – “If you wear something a certain way, it means something about yourself.”

Poppycock!

Or rather, it may mean something, but that thing is personal to you – you haven’t made some blanket statement known to everyone except for you!

It’s the equivalent of “everyone knows” – no, everyone does not know. Especially that man down the pub.

Science demonstrates, but we do not “know”.

If I wear a gold earring in my nose on a Tuesday, left nostril, it does not mean that my brother is a chimpanzee.

Let’s make up some CDH definitions for fun!

E.g.

If a CD wears an ankle bracelet on the left, it means she is available for a coffee and a chat.

On the right ankle, it means “I have a bruise on my left ankle, but I am still up for that coffee and chat.

On both ankles it means “I am having a bad hair day, don’t even look at me.”

Love Laura

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Laura, I love it!!!!

E.g.

If a CD wears an ankle bracelet on the left, it means she is available for a coffee and a chat.

On the right ankle, it means “I have a bruise on my left ankle, but I am still up for that coffee and chat.

On both ankles it means “I am having a bad hair day, don’t even look at me.”

Leslie
      Lady

Unfortunately the last meaning is too close for comfort for me, most days are bad hair days.

I know that feeling, LOL 😃

That’s why I took the advice of a Drag Queen I spoke to, just before she went on stage – she said after you wash your wig and restyle it, spray it with stuff you can get to make hair shiny.

I like the African Essentials shampoo and spray, with Extended Care to really add some light and shine.

It’s extra effort… but you’re worth it 😍😍😍

Love Laura

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?