Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Spent the whole day crossdressed – albeit androgynously. Stockings & suspenders, a gaff, female skinny jeans, a top that my wife bought & said was too big for her but would suit me, a bra & for indoors heels but shopping flats.
      Nobody gave a damn. I shopped in 5 different places (including a bank).
      My normal male attire for shopping is a big Leather jacket. I probably could have got away with my forms underneath but I was’n’t that confident.
      My son does not like to see me dressed but he did not even notice.
      Once I have my hair done (see previous post) i’m definitely doing this more often.
      Reason for post – fell of my heels & sprained my ankle – schoolgirl error!

Anonymous

Congratulations Ayla.  Once you get your new hair style there will be no stopping you!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Ayla.

Out shopping dressed is so much fun. Womens jeans seems to be the best stealth dressing that no one notices but would be completely different if in a skirt or dress.

Sorry you sprained your ankle. Was it in some public space and what size heel was it? Did the heel break?

Hi Michelle

I thought that about jeans too. So i am only going to buy obvious fem jeans. If i am dressed fem outside, i want people to notice it.

I also wondered if the heel broke. Does that make us bad girls?

Love
        Michelle

Hi Ayla,

Congratulations on your successful outing.  I find that most people are concerned with their own agendas they don’t notice.  Some women might smile but that’s pretty much it. Sorry to hear of your ankle sprain.  Hope you’re not in much pain.  Wishing you a rapid recovery.  Enjoy your next outing.

Alice

Don’t feel bad I did it in 5 inch heels
      Jennifer

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ayla ,

I only wear heels indoors , as I am still in the closet ,
      but I am wary all the time that I could
      strain or even break my ancle.

I only have two pair of heels right now.

The ones with the small heel , I can walk in like they were flats.
      But the ones with the bigger heel are still difficult for me to wear.
      but even more enjoyable and feeling very Feminine.

Love Sylvia.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ayla,

So glad you had such a fun day shopping!

Except for the part when you fell off your heels of course. Hope the sprain is not too severe.

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Ayla Congrats on the day out and shopping trip but sorry about your trip i know it hurts .. If you have a tread mill i need the exercise so i do walking most nights after work and supper but i wear my heels good practice play from low ones to ha ha high ones also just slow down a bit ..

Stephanie Bass

Normally I’m good with heels – 4 inch heels, small steps.
      These were 3 inch heels. I was sitting on the sofa watching TV & got up to get another drink. My ankle went over with a very loud “CRACK”! my wife screamed!
      I personally blame Mr Jack Daniels for the trip & also for the very rapid recovery – 2 days.
      I’m totally OK now but my wife thought I’d broken my ankle.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?