Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Many CDH girls wear anklets, and many appear to wear toe rings, which are more difficult to see in photos.  I am addicted to wearing both, especially toe rings during the warmer weather.

I am not sure how my addiction started, but I know it goes back many decades.  I think the toe ring addiction started during my Navy years, when I observed women in foreign countries wearing multiple toe rings.

I was once told by another CD girl in a support group I was a member of years ago that anklets, and especially toe rings, made me look cheap.  OK, thank you for your input.  I enjoy wearing them and still do.

I often receive compliments from women and a few from men, when I wear attractive toe rings and an anklet.  Recently, I got into a lengthy and pleasant conversation with a 40-something woman in Walmart who was wearing toe rings and an anklet.  She, like I, had been wearing these items since she was a little girl and could not wait each year for the warm weather to put on her toe rings.  What a fun conversation!  Yes, we talked about cross dressing too.

My point?  While many CDs seem to like an anklet, not many seem willing to wear toe rings.  I wonder why?  They certainly are a very feminine item!

I realize only certain types sandals permit wearing toe rings, also, only certain toes are constructed to retain a toe ring.  My wife tried wearing a toe ring, but it kept falling off.  Her toes are too skinny!  Do you think they make a girl look cheap?

Hi Peggy. Neither toe rings nor anklets make you look cheap. They can be a great accessory with any outfit when presented well. If it makes you feel good, and you think it looks good, wear it! I wish I could wear either, but I don’t have those opportunities. Yet.😉

Brianna Kay

Anonymous

I have worn both and I think they are cute. But personally I’d never wear them with hosiery. Other than that, I am all for them!

I don’t think they make you look “cheap”; agree with another comment “exotic”. Always wear them them on a special occasion with sandals. Only problem is they hurt for long walks, at least that is what I found. Best, Marlene.

I agree, they don’t make a girl look cheap at all. I grew up as a teen in the 70’s and anklets were the thing for girls and women to wear. Even more so to have them personalized for you or even “JZ ❤️ LL”. Now a few times I saw that some wore the anklets under their hose (panty or stockings I don’t know) and of course it looked weird.
      Toe rings I noticed once I moved to South Florida in 1995, but not before. It seemed everybody had them on, girls, gals, guys and everyone else! You wore flip flops chances are you had a toe ring. I think they look nice not nasty. I bought a set of rings for the wife for a cruise. Unfortunately, like others, they just don’t stay on to well.

Lisa Leigh

My toes are exposed in womens sandals almost everyday. I wear a solid 14k toe ring on the second toe of each foot. I also always wear bright red or bright pink toenail polish. Toenail polish and toe rings go together like macaroni and cheese!

Love toe rings and anklets. Would love to have some of both. I think they’re cute as hell. Combine them with a bellybutton piercing and you’ve gone straight to sexy as f***! Just saying that’s why I think.

I am currently shopping for an anklet and toe ring[s] to match an earring/necklace/bracelet combo. I am of the idea this will look very sexy together.

I have been of fan of both for years and nothing cheap or sleezey about them. I love wearing toe rings and anklets with open sandals and pretty nails

I’ve been wearing both toe and anklets for years. Nothing cheap or sleazy about them!! I love wearing them. I wear 4-6 toe rings at all times and an anklet on each ankle. Never had a negative comment about either one!

Anonymous
      Lady

I love anklets and toe rings. I certainly don’t think toe rings look cheap. I mean I guess they can look cheap but they can also look classy. I always wore one in college with Birkenstocks. My gf now wife made it known that “guys don’t wear them” so that was that. I did like the reactions from people when they noticed. Looking back, it was a good indicator of their acceptance of alternative dressing.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t have any toe rings but think they look sexy and anklets do too. Now I’m going to be shopping for toe rings for my big man toes to go with the pretty red polish on them. I do have a gold anklet that says “Princess” that an admirer gave me a while back but I hardly ever get to wear it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love them. I am wearing an anklet right now.

Hugs, Liara

Hey girls!

I have never worn a toe ring or anklet. But I find them attractive on my wife and other women. The claim that they may make you look cheap may come from the idea that a married women wearing one on her right ankle can mean she is open to extramarital affairs, better know has “Hotwife” generally the husband is aware of this and gives his blessing . My ex wife started wearing one out of the blue on her right ankle. I eventually found out she was involved with a number of men and not with my permission.
      That said I still find them sexy and alluring

💋💋💋

Ginah H
      Lady

wear both, and toes are always pretty! I dont go overboard with the rings tho, just one

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t think anklets look right UNDER hose but OUTSIDE of the hose they look sexy to me.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?