Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

Okay so let me explain this topics title. I ate out with family. We had great food and drinks. Water and soda. I always use the men’s room after were done eating out before we leave the restaurant. I need to sometimes go to the bathroom. but mostly I need to wash my bottom retainer and wash my hands. But this time as of 4/7/2023. I did use the restroom before leaving the restaurant to wash my bottom retainer and to wash my hands. So because I have not passed steps 1, 2 , 3 or 1 and 2 or even jus 1. So I chose the men’s restroom instead of the women’s. Now as I entered a man in his like 60’s or or 70’s saw me right away and told me. This is the men’s room. So my woman appearance was good enough to make him think I was actually a woman which I love. A woman is what I wanna be so the more people who think I am a woman the better! So therefore I could use the ladies restroom from now on but I’ll still wait till I complete some steps or I have a batch of woman friends to go with that helped me with my woman appearance sweetie. My first time being told I was using the wrong bathroom. I loved it!

Yay, Julie!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?