Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I am ecstatic to announce a contest that has been chatted about among the managers for some time.

we are having a Halloween photo contest! The prizes are going to be out of this world! we have a bigger prize than ever before, and also for the first time, multiple prizes!

now I know that there are girls that don’t fully dress, don’t go out, or don’t want to put a picture of their face on the internet, and I think we are dealing well with that idea.

we will have several categories you can enter, such as group and staff, which won’t have prizes, but will be judged for bragging rights.

we’re thinking of a category of “mani-pedi” for those shy faces (my first pic on the site was/is my toes), as well as housewives, superheroes, etc…

of course, the biggest prizes will go to the open category.

Pics should be taken from the weekend before halloween to the weekend after, must be your own picture, and submitted inside of that time frame. they must meet all of the normal requirements for being posted in the public photos (no nudity, no lewd background, no software manipulation of photos other than lighting and cropping, etc)

final rules will be announced soon, but get started getting your outfits together, and make that mani-pedi appointment!

BillieJay

Sounds like a lot of fun Billiejay hope to make a fun one ..

Stephanie

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

the whole idea is to have fun and generate excitement…

I know I am very excited, and I know I can’t win!

Looking forward to it he he .

Hugs Stephanie

Leonara
          Ambassador

Oh BillieJay I wouldn’t underestimate “that you couldn’t win” only reason I can think of you are staff (Managing Ambassador)
          Thank you BillieJay for organizing the Halloween Photo Contest … I think it will definitely generate a lot of excitement..I can’t wait to see the entries…
          Thanks again…..Leonara

BillieJay
            Managing Ambassador

well, yes, that’s why I can’t win…

that’s what I meant…

now, look for me to be edging the competition in the staff for mani pedi and grand costume! I’m going to rock!

Same here girlfriend going to be fun .. thanks Leonara ..

Stephanie

Oh boy, I already asked for ideas in another post, I’m a full time girl, some of you have seen my photo page and know what I look like.
      What, as a trans woman at work, do I come up with for a costume? The old “dress up as a girl” just doesn’t work anymore LOL.

Thanks BillieJay! Looking forward to the fun!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

um… Wonder Woman, Pirate wench (don’t do that one, I am reprising it), CatWoman… I am POSITIVE you can find something…

Sanderson Sisters, police woman, Alice in Wonderland, Cleopatra (the eyes took me weeks to get acceptable)…

the question is, what do YOU want to do?

Anonymous
      Lady

For the girls who don’t show their face like me, are masks acceptable?

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I am drafting the rules now.

there is no rule against it.

the mani-pedi category might be for you, though… I know I am going to try for staff honors in that category.

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me, BillieJay! I’ll be looking forward to more information.

— Camryn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m looking forward to this!

Thanks BillieJay!

💕Lara

Yay, is so exciting, I will be anxiously waiting for the date to come and I will prepare myself and get ready my best costume to participate, thank you very much for the notice and see you soon girls

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks for the announcement, BillieJay. This is something that we can all look forward to whether we participate or not. I love modelling, and I’m very tempted to participate. 😁

Rev

Hi Billiejay have you posted the rules yet and i missed them looking forward to the fun of it ..??

Hugs Stephanie

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

probably the beginning of next week…

we’re tweeking them…

I’d like to offer a suggestion. I can tell you about my situation, and I suspect others may be in the same situation.

I attend a support group that meets the second Saturday in October, which this year was Oct 8. The October meeting (falling between the 8th and 14th) is usually Halloween themed. In the past I have attended other October Halloween themed parties.

I don’t have control over the dates of the parties, so if I dress up for these type of events, the photos won’t count because they aren’t taken in the narrow window of the weekend before and after Halloween. I’m unlikely to get myself dressed up again just to take a photo for a photo contest.

I’m not going to ask you to change the rules now, but I would suggest in the future to be open to a much wider range of dates (maybe Oct 1 to the weekend after Halloween) to accommodate those who attend events earlier in the month. Perhaps a non-prize bragging-rights or honorable mention category can be added this year too for those who attended events earlier than the weekend before Halloween.

Maya Sol
      Lady

Why not? I know what should I wear – but it’s a secret for now

Interesting .but the only problem is There is no events,parties etc about hallowen here..😅still I want  to try some cosplay costumes like catwoman ,supergirl ..👍

But sounds good 👍👍

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Esin Bener.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?