Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This morning I said to my wife that I was going to the large park in the centre of Cardiff, to have a walk and grab a coffee. Due to my recent health scare, I need to get exercise.
      I was wearing my heeled ankle boots, black tights, a wonderful short shift dress that I bought from a charity shop yesterday, and a denim jacket. Hair done, basic makeup done. Off I went.

I parked the car near a pay machine, only to find that it was out of order. I then went wandering around the car park to find a machine that worked. Parking paid for. A crossed the bridge into the park. The park was very busy. There is a coffee hut just the other side of the bridge, so I stopped to buy a coffee. This hut is the busiest in the park. Dozens of people milling around it and sat at tables. Without a care, I joined the queue and when my time came I ordered my coffee.
      Coffee in hand, I walked a short distance to a vacant park bench where I sat and drank my coffee enjoying the warmth of the sun on my legs. Coffee drank, I decided that I would try and take a few selfies. Propping the phone up on the bench, I managed, with the aid of the self timer to get a few decent shots…. All the while a small group of female students were sat watching me walk back and forth to the camera.
      I had plenty of time on my car park ticket so I went for a walk, just enjoying being out and about. I seriously enjoy being out in public as Cerys. It gives me such a confidence boost.

I return to the car and look back at the photos…. Whilst I was happy with them, I realised that I really need help looking more female… I started the ca and drove to a local retail park. I popped into a “Boots” as they have a fair sized make up department. I found the make up assistant and asked her for help in making me look more feminine. Kim, sat me down and started to work her magic. She explained every step in great detail. She explained the importance of moisturiser, not only for making your skin better, but also as a base for your make up. She then proceeded to start the layers. Foundation and concealer, bronzer, the three shades of eyeshadow, the eyebrow pencil and the “glue” to stick the brows in place… Finally the lipstick.
      I looked in the mirror and although I still looked male, the look was a lot softer and very natural. I didn’t look like a clown which I normally do when I try to do make up.
      I them bought most of the products that Kim used on my and a few brushes…. This cost a small fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I came home a very happy Cerys indeed! All in all it’s been an amazing day.
      As much as I do not want to live full time as a woman, I don’t want today to end, and I hope that I can have many more days like today. I return to work soon, and my freedom to be Cerys all day and to have the time for hair and make up will be over except for weekends.

Cerys

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope you have a boots card! No7 products are great and when they do the offers, even better..

Yes, I have a Boots card…. £158 later. 3 for 2 saved my 60 quid!!!!!! No.7 stuff is great value… They stay Perfect Lip Lacquer doesn’t come off, even when you want/need it to. Sadly they only do it in a small number of colours.

Cerys

Anonymous

I have been practicing a lot more.  Imagine that cis girls grow up with years and likely a heloful mother to help them learn. And here we are many of us starting later in life and its a real surprise how hard it is to get a good look. So many options, skin tones, techniques…it can be overwhelming. Im determined to get it right and im learning one of the biggest mistakes I have been making is putting on too much product. Too much makes it cakey flaky and yucky lol.  So last night i tried using a lot less and really focusing on blending with small amounts and it worked a bit better. Still have a long way to go.  Oh And using a damp makeup sponge for foundation and blending seems to be a big help too.  I cant wait to have a similar experience from a professional! Glad you had such an awesome day!

Love your story hon. Happy for you having a great day out. As I was reading, I was with you the whole time in my mind. Those days were so special to me too when I was able to do them back in the day. Today, it just feels normal, not thrilling, but still very very feminine.

Is that the park with the hidden entrance to Torchwood? I’m glad you got to go out for some fresh air and fun. You sound in much better spirits and that makes me glad as well.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?