Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just want to share my experience today when I went to my local mall as a woman again. I wore a blouse, mid calf skirt and heels. Problem was, I rushed out of the house so quickly, I forgot my lipstick (I change and put on my makeup and wig in my car) so I went to the mall sans lipstick, but with the rest of my makeup on. My plan was to go to Sephora first and get a lipstick. When I got to Sephora, the girls there came to me to see if I needed help and of course I said I needed lipstick. They asked what shade (red of course) and showed me different reds. Funny thing was they left me in the hands of a male salesperson. We picked a color and I asked if he could apply it for me. He did a beautiful job (better than I could) and some of the other girls there complimented me on how it looked.

The rest of the time I walked around window shopping, being called “miss” by a guy trying to sell something at a kiosk. I said no thanks. I did see a young woman who had tried to sell me on a facial cream on my last visit (way too expensive) and she remembered me. She asked how I was and complimented me on my outfit. Just two girls talking. I can’t wait for my next time as a girl at the mall.

Congratulations Debra Anne!!!

It is so much fun just walking thru the mall shopping as a girl!! I am so happy for you and it’s just so great your getting out there all by yourself, talking with people and just experiencing your feminine self. Go Girl Go!!!

Hugs, Breanna

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first time I ever went fully dressed I was scared to death. I had recently introduced my new girlfriend to Patty. She thought it would be fun for us to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She wanted to get some new summer dresses and thought I might want some new things too.

We were out a long time and did get a lot of new things for both of us. it was fun but nerve wracking at the same time. We did it many times and afterwards, I realized how much I loved it and couldn’t wait to do it again, but every time I did I was nervous.

Anonymous

HaHaaa Patty that’s how I imagine myself to be if I ever get so bold as to leave the Closet …. just a BUNDLE of NERVES! Excited of course

Hi Debora,

Thanks so much for sharing that sounded wonderful.

I hope one day to go to the mall dressed.

Patty

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congrats on your mall trip. What a great experience, and I’m glad it went so well for you. It gives one confidence to do more, and go further.

Amy

Awesome, Debora Anne!

I am crazy with jealousy. And happy for you as well

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?