Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, I had the day planned. I was going to make a delivery to a customer about 150 miles away. My wife had the day off, so she was going to tag along. We would hit a couple thrift stores on the way and get some carry out to have by the lake on the way back. Sounded good….

Well, at the last minute she decides she would go get her hair done as her beautician had an early morning opening. Okay, that changed my plans totally. Now I was in Full MaryAnn mode! I did my makeup and tried to choose an outfit, but couldn’t decide between tight jeans or a brown/tan/black striped maxi skirt. The maxi skirt won, along with butt/breast/hip forms, a black polo and a beige cardigan sweater, brown tights and brown suede boots w/3 inch heels. And to top it off I’d add a gold/brown scarf. Great, outfit on and out the door by 9:30 AM and sitting in the parking lot of the first thrift store doing my nails before they opened.

I was able to score a grey wool Pea Coat and a pair of brown leather gloves for $11.00! Also I had a gentleman hold the door for me on the way in and on the way out….Win!.

Next I thought I’d stop at Kohl’s department store because they have some CRAZY sales going on in the women’s clothing dept. this year. As I was walking in a lady approaches me and gives me her unused Kohl’s cash of $9.00 that would expire that day. I went in and shopped the coats, sweaters, tops, dresses and bras/panties. Elbow to elbow with the other lady shoppers. I walked out with a winter poncho by Vera Wang for the grand total of $9.65. I received a compliment on my outfit by the sales clerk as I checked out.

Then it was on to another thrift store in the next town where I purchased a blue striped maxi skirt and a pair of navy tights… new with tags for $5.35 for both. The nice lady that rang me up said she really liked my necklace…

I made another stop on the way at a St. Vincent DePaul store and bought a black/white checked wool maxi skirt, a grey turtle neck sweater and a black half slip..$9.99. Again a compliment on my outfit, the skirt by another customer while shopping.

I pulled over at a closed down business to call my customer and let him know I was 30 minutes away and to change into drab mode… when I called his assistant said he wouldn’t be in the rest of the day and she had the payment waiting there. I said great, I had a friend going to drop the stuff off and would be there shortly. I was NOT going to change out of my stuff now! I could drop it off as MaryAnn and stay dressed all day…Win. I did just that, not a problem in any of it.

Now it was back to the long drive home… with a couple stops for soda or gas, just because I could. I changed in the town before home because although my wife is ok with me dressing, she is not up to seeing me dressed …yet. When I showed her the poncho from Kohl’s, she asked if I was dressed when I bought it? I said I was… she was concerned that someone we know might have noticed me. I replied with ” the lady that gave me the Kohl’s cash addressed me as Ma’am”… that was all I think I need to say about that…

All in all…. a VERY GOOD day.

Hugs, MaryAnn

Sounds like a wonderful day Maryanne, so happy for you, and some great deals to boot,lol
      Hugs Regine

A very awesome and productive road trip/shopping excursion indeed!

PaulaF

Mary Ann, you couldn’t have planned it better…. the stars were aligned for you to have a memorable time.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Good story. Confidence booster for you and your wife.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?