• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If any of you have seen any of my other posts you may know that I share my house with my X. She is upstairs and I am downstairs. I know I have been told I should end any and all dealings with her. BUT if it weren’t for her I would not be out to anyone.
      Well, today she asked me to drive her to an outlet mall and told me I could go as Cassie. I know one part of the reason she asked is that she could save on the gas – the round trip was a little over 100 mi. First we went to Fazoli’s, then the mall, then Target, finally stopped to get gas before going home . At the mall we went into several stores, usually she was looking for shoes. For myself I was more interested in looking for nice tops – don’t really need shoes. At least that is what I said at first, then I started thinking ‘what if I got a nice pair of flats, that if I wore in drab might be overlooked. Then there were the boots. Just about pulled the trigger on a couple of pair.
      For the entire day every one looked at me as just another woman out shopping. AND I did use the ladies room at all 4 places. On the ride home I asked the X whether she was getting comfortable being out with Cassie shopping. She said no, but I think as casually as she treated me all afternoon she is coming around.

. Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Your situation is rare in that you still share the same house but for whatever reason neither of you have pushed to separate, or so it seems. There is so much to read into your shopping trip and she says she is not comfortable but didn’t say she is resigned to the fact. Just see how it goes and if she asks again but don’t push it.

J J
      Lady

If it works for you keep doing it, and that can be applied to many things.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?