Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After the great daylight dressing at the beer festival a couple weekends back, I did another daytime outing this past weekend. There were some differences but it was just as fun.

Since I dressed really sexy at the beer festival in broad daylight, I decided to dress more modest this weekend and test my ongoing social experiment. I usually don’t try to pass. Subsequently, I get a ton of compliments from people. Mostly girls. Either about some part of my outfit, the overall outfit, or my appearance in general. I believe that one gets tons more compliments when NOT trying to pass. At the same time, it raises awareness for CD/TG girls.

This weekend, I took my kid to a drag brunch. I had to get some  one dollar bills at the customer service counter at a grocery store (banks were closed because it was Sunday), I had to get cigarettes at a convenience store, and I had to top off the gas in my wife’s car.

Being midday on a Sunday, I didn’t appear overdressed popping into the stores. It was kinda like someone that just got out of church and had to get some things on the way home. Dressed modestly, nobody was snapping their necks for a look. And interestingly, there were no compliments. That is, until we went to the show. In the drag show context, it was probably more obvious about my genetic disposition. And yes, there were compliments at the show.

On the way home, I wanted to stretch the girl time out longer and stopped at another convenience store. Again, no head turning or compliments. And keep in mind, strangers compliment me even in half drab. I feel like it’s because they see a “guy” doing whatever and not giving a F. I still need to get some more time in regular everyday context while fully dressed modestly to test my theory further. But I’m going to another drag show this weekend so I might have to dress daringly.

Here’s a link to what I wore:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/another-daytime-excursion/

Mika so envy you girl your having so much fun as the girl at heart .. So looking forward to Keystone to let my girl out ha ha  hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie bass

I’m a bit envious of you going to Keystone. I might go someday but with a special needs kid at home, I don’t get away for overnight stuff at all. As my kid gets older, my wife has a bit easier time dealing with the day to day with her. We’ll see.

Hugs

I understand girl the special needs kids we were foster parents in Fla. For 20 years so had a few with us have had over a thousand kids thru our home in that time line girl be safe and wish you all the luck with your special one and your special wife also ..

Stephanie

wow I love your outfit Mika

Thank you, Kimberly. I’ve been looking forward to wearing this outfit for a while just so I could wear the boots. It’s a bit more modest than I prefer but it seemed like an appropriate time to wear that outfit since I was going to all the stores too.

Hugs

Sylvia
      Lady

Wow , Very Stylish again Mika !

Love Sylvia.

Thank you, Sylvia. Even though it was a bit more modest than I prefer, I did like it. I might wear the coat just as a blazer dress on its own sometime. Maybe, with some thigh highs and garter belt with knee high boots.

Hugs

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Mika ,

You can be my Fashion Consultant any time !

Love Sylvia

LOL! That seems to be a thing for me with some girls here. And I don’t mind it at all. I’m always a PM away and happy to help.

Hugs

Very nice Mika.   Your confidence is growing outing by outing.

Thanks, Requal. Yeah, that last daylight out as a beer girl really motivated me and boosted my confidence. I had only gone full femme once before the beer festival and it was limited to a drag show. The beer festival, with the walking to and from the coffee shop, and going outside for a smoke was exhilarating. That spurred my interest in taking Mika to the two gas stations and the grocery store. It was so fun and the results were fascinating.

Hugs

Anonymous
      Lady

Very stylish for a Sunday Drag Brunch affair!  🙂  You look spectacular as usual!

I know we all can’t because of a myriad of individual circumstances, but I think if everyone here could adopt your wonderful attitude on dressing and just being out there, people wouldn’t have any choice BUT to accept us for who we are! Kudos to you, as always, for being out there for us as an example of who we can be!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thank you so much, Tara!! You are so sweet to say so.

Having a supportive and accepting wife, I know I am one of the lucky ones. This is definitely the biggest variable that allows me to be out there so much being openly transgender and not in stealth mode. This has actually opened up some interesting opportunities recently. It’s a little early to post but hopefully I should know something soon to share with everyone.

Lots of hugs!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?