Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We are going away for a camping weekend in our older motorhome (we have two) this weekend. Tonight I had to go over to where it is stored to sort a few things out, including unblocking the kitchen sink.

As I knew it would be cold over at the van, I decided to put on a pair of tights under my jeans to keep me warm. Once the tights (nylons) were on, I thought what the heck and also put on a black woollen dress with a “body” under it. This ensemble with my new shoes made me feel quite content indeed. I packed a bag with my drab clothes in it as I knew, yet again, that I would be returning to a house with family in it.

Into the car I went. I didn’t even bother to put jeans on to hide the dress this time. I drove along the main road out of Cardiff. It was nose to tail. I turned off onto the coast road that leads to the storage yard. Along this road is a nature reserve/lake that is popular with dog walkers and fishermen. I parked in the car park, in the dark and thought fk-it, I’m going to take a walk.

I left the car, and took a short walk to the path by the lake. Stood and looked at the lake for a while, watched some ducks getting ready for bed, and headed back to the car. This is when I noticed three couples and their dogs heading my way. I just continued walking. As we passed, I just kept walking. Remember, I have a moustache and two weeks of beard!!!!!

Back in the car I headed to the storage compound. This is manned 24/7 with CCTV and patrols. I get in the motorhome and start the engine, A) to charge the battery up and B) to warm the van up. I’m working away in the van with all the lights on, radio on and the engine running. I’m cleaning, sorting out the sink, having a stock take, just pottering about when a knock comes to the door!!!! It’s one of the dog patrols!!!! As the song says, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I open he door to a bemused security guard. He was just checking that all was OK. he heard the engine running, but no vehicle movement, so he came over to see if I needed assistance. We talked for a few minutes about where we were going on the weekend, and about our other, bigger, motorhome. He didn’t ask whey I was dressed the way I was and I  didn’t offer an explanation!

I stayed in the van for another 30 mintutes or so and then got changed into drab mode and went home.  This was 4 hours ago and the adrelalin is still coarsing through my veins!

This is it for a while now. No more pushing boundaries. Donna is staying indoors for a while!

Donna

I admit it, I chuckled at your story.  It is strange how similar the reactions are when you are caught doing something 😉 😉 that you feel you shouldn’t be doing. That Security Guard was just doing his job and really didn’t care what you were doing just as long as you were supposed to be there and that you were OK.  Thanks for sharing that story. Hugs – Terrisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?