Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

So, I wasn’t going to out dressed today since I’ve been out the last two days. I popped on here to check out a few things and read a couple stories about y’all’s recent experiences going out. Well, that clinched it, I decided to go out, especially since I was already mostly dressed. Now, where to go?
      I decided on a bit of shopping. First to a thrift store, where for the first time in recent memory, I came out empty handed! I know, I can’t believe it either. Then, it was on to the mall. I had forgotten how busy malls are this time of year! I wandered a bit. Went into a few stores, including Sephora where a sales clerk told  me he loved my earrings. Then as I’m wandering (towards Victoria’s Secret ) a young lady at one of those pop up shops stopped me and handed me a free sample of facial moisturizer. Then she asked me if I wanted to sample a new wrinkle reducing treatment. I nearly said no, then thought, what the heck and I said sure. She asked my name to which I replied Emily, she gave a big smile and said “mine too!” She proceeds to do the wrinkle treatment on my right eye. It looked amazing! Then she told me the price, $399.00. I said sorry I can’t afford that right now. She said that’s ok and asked if I wanted her to do my other eye so I would match. Sure.

The point of this story is, nobody gave me a second look as I browsed and wandered, and I was there for well over an hour, part of which time I was sitting in a chair, in the middle of the mall, while a pretty young lady worked on my face. She never showed any sign of thinking OMG this is a man dressed in womens clothes. She just did her job and made feel very comfortable and actually quite pretty.

A very positive experience that makes me want to go out more! Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.

Emily

Hi Emily,

Glad you enjoyed your outing.  As you found out by just blending in With the crowd you won’t draw attention and can enjoy the day.

Alice

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a lovely experience for you. So when do you get to do seconds?

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Emily,

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
      Thank you for sharing !

Love Sylvia

What a lovely day Emily,one day i will get to that stage xx

That’s wonderful Emily!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?