- April 16, 2021 at 2:21 pm #478666Kimberly LynnParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
What is your favorite everyday lipstick also what is your going out lipstick special time
mine is either nude or light pink everyday and special a bright pink maybe if I want to feel real frisky bright red
This should be fun
- April 17, 2021 at 7:51 am #478953Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 597Has thanked: 2595 timesBeen thanked: 2367 times
- April 17, 2021 at 7:40 am #478952BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1522Has thanked: 1648 timesBeen thanked: 3751 times
My everyday is Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink “Artist”. (It’s like a dark red).
The one I use for date night is the same brand & type, the name is “Pioneer”.
(It’s a BRIGHT blazing red, that gets attention!). I feel like a rich girl whenever I wear it.
- April 17, 2021 at 4:30 am #478878Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 667Has thanked: 1177 timesBeen thanked: 2172 times
Kimberly, and ladies,
Here I am a transgender babe and I’m just learning how to put lipstick on!
I don’t think I’m a “red” girl. Just to bold for me. I like a soft pink for daytime, and a dark purple or plum for evening.
My dear friend Marci suggested L’Oreal Colour Riche. I’m learning.
- April 17, 2021 at 3:52 am #478862PrincessByDawnDuchessRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
It’s always Bright Red or Glossy Pink.
Can you suggest me something else (you can check my public photos)?
sorry for the shameless advert, but i have no one else to ask😐
- April 17, 2021 at 5:13 am #478899Kimberly LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
Their is nothing wrong with asking I know the feeling of not having anyone to ask have you tried maybe a light purple or soft pink and either a satin finish or a Matt with a shiny lipgloss over the top if you need more advice or even someone just to talk too girl to girl you can pm me on here and will be happy to chat
huga Kimberly 💜💜💜
- April 17, 2021 at 4:21 am #478874Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 860Has thanked: 8601 timesBeen thanked: 3781 times
Hi again, Samona,
Just a word of caution, on your pics.
Any picture you put on public photo’s, are open to the world,(at least to my understanding). Unless you are out to the world, and comfortable with it, you should move them to your private gallery, it is only seen by members.
And you do look lovely,
- April 22, 2021 at 9:00 pm #482525PrincessByDawnDuchessRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Hi Regine, thanks for the warning on public images. I somehow found the private gallery difficult to navigate. I know public images stay on the internet beyond a lifetime, but i will be proud of the person who can correlate me from these pics. Also, i generally blur the room background so that at least close acquaintances don’t figure it out based on my room. If someone does, i willl bbe happy to open up to him / her.
- April 17, 2021 at 3:36 am #478857Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 860Has thanked: 8601 timesBeen thanked: 3781 times
My everyday, is Maybelline’s daringly nude, I wear it all the time, but special is bright red, just love it
- April 17, 2021 at 3:31 am #478855Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 252Has thanked: 2770 timesBeen thanked: 1193 times
My everyday lipstick is Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Champaign color. Frisky color is red.
- April 16, 2021 at 7:39 pm #478784Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1318Has thanked: 3783 timesBeen thanked: 3670 times
It just has to be red. I have many other colours, but I always like a bright red lipstick!
- April 16, 2021 at 7:26 pm #478774Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 436Has thanked: 239 timesBeen thanked: 1729 times
For everyday use I use a shade called The Empress’ New Lipstick, and I … WHAT? You mean my lips are bare?
Okay, kidding aside, I don’t wear lipstick for everyday use. With a mask, it will just get on the mask, no one will see it, and I’ll have to clean it off. And for everyday usage like taking a walk or shopping (pre-pandemic), most women don’t wear obvious looking makeup. It’s enough that I stand out a bit because I’m wearing a skirt, if I’m wearing lipstick in a situation where most women don’t, it just makes me stand out that much more.
My go-to lipstick is a berry color, which I think looks good against my olive skin.
- April 16, 2021 at 2:28 pm #478669Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 486Has thanked: 2988 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Kimberly it has to be Bright Red or Cerise.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.