Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As many of you know by now, I live in a conservative midwestern town. So, on any normal time out en femme, I would prefer to go to Kansas City where folks are generally more accepting. The exception has been local drag shows and last night was a special one.

The only event in my town for Pride Month was this one, the Show Me Pride Drag Show (my town has its Pride Fest in September). Everyone was encouraged to wear their best Pride outfit. I only had one but it was a doozy!

I wore a pink tee with a melting heart in Trans Pride colors. I also have some crew socks with the Trans Pride flag embroidered on them. The best part was my skirt! It was an incredibly short mini skirt that barely covered my cheeks (I wore shorts beneath which I normally NEVER would do). It was white and had a chiffon overlay with butterfly appliqué in a rainbow of pastel colors. I thought my white low top tennis shoes were best for the look. To top it off, I also wore the Trans Pride pin my kid got for me.

What an amazing night it was! I really think now that the amount of fun I have is directly proportionate to how many compliments I get. I didn’t have my wing girl Philma there and didn’t know anyone except that I am acquainted with the MC of the show. I had many compliments on my overall appearance but the skirt was the hit of the night. At least, a dozen genetic girls told me how much they loved it. Several wanted to know where I got it. One group of three girls latched onto me for most of the night. When they asked, I told them it was from Shein but I thought it was sold out. When there was a lull between performances, I called it up on my phone, turned it to show them that it wasn’t sold out, and they all screamed. Everyone turned to see. It was so funny.

The crowd was HUGELY leaning on the LGBT+ side which was different from the other shows I have been to. But I was the only T-girl in the crowd. Some of the girls were so overwhelmingly complimentary, the outfit was a hit, even the bartender gave me a huge compliment. One girl told me I looked like a Clueless girl. That was the biggest compliment for me because my style, in general, it that preppy young look. If only they had seen some of my other outfits.

I now am feeling more confident and comfortable showing midriff. I had another outfit picked out before deciding on my Trans Pride outfit that showed a lot of skin. So, I tied my tee in a knot to show a little skin. And today I ordered a bunch of crop tops. My newfound comfort has all kinds of outfit plans swimming around my head with the clothes I already have too.

Oh, and by the way, I got some smaller breast forms that have taken me from a DD to a C cup. The two inch reduction in bust size has opened up a whole lot more clothes options from Shein that I didn’t have before.

I love being a crossdresser and I love being transgender!!!

Here is a link to a few pictures:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/show-me-pride-drag-show/

You looked absolutely fantastic!

Those are some great pics, fabulous outfit, too. So happy for you having such an awesome night.

Bridgette

Thank you so much, Bridgette. Each time I go out, it just keeps getting better.

Terri
      Duchess

I am so happy you had a great day.

Thank you, Terri. Being fully vaccinated, being out, it’s all been so wonderful.

Anonymous
      Lady

awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!!  SO much fun and your outfit was just perfect for that event!  I really got a kick out of your new GG best friends  🙂

The way you are putting yourself out there is truly inspirational! Thanks for posting about it!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thank you so much, Tara. One of those girls was incredibly complimentary and so sweet. She really made my night. I hope I run into them again sometime.

Lots of hugs!

Anonymous

Mika…

I am absolutely loving your story…and your progress !!!!!

….the outfit is just dreamy, and wow….are you living the dream or WHAT?????

biggest huggs, grace ❤️

Grace, sweetie darling, thank you so much.  This does seem like a dream sometimes because it’s so fabulous. I even, literally, dream in cd/tg now because of everything. I am truly one of the lucky girls.

Hugs,

Mika

You looked like you “owned it” Mika, well done. Pyxx

Thank you, Py. My confidence and comfort are through the roof these days.

Hugs!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m not transgender but I love being a crossdresser.

I love you, Patty, and there is nothing that matters more than just being who you are. I have known that I am transgender for over 30 years but I only started underdressing about 10 years ago. And I didn’t fully crossdress until last year. Crossdressing has just allowed me to express outwardly how I feel inside. It’s also just so damn fun!

Hugs,

Mika

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I started with a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. They looked so interesting and magical. if I was close enough, I could see the mesh. I was mesmerized by that. And if I happened to sneak in a feel, it was the most amazing silky feeling.

My parents, not being happy with this behavior worked on stopping me. My mother eventually gave me some of my own stockings and pantyhose. I loved how they felt on my legs. I loved looking at and touching them. Then I noticed a pair of heels and slipped into them. They were way to big but they were wonderful and fun to wear with my nylons.

Then from somewhere I developed a fascination with bras. To see the bra on a woman with no top on was so alluring. I wanted one. Mom let me have some of hers. The last piece I wanted so bad was a dress. Girls always looked so pretty in them. Mom drew the line there. I could wear a shirt that looked like a dress.
          So much of my childhood was spent wearing pantyhose, heels, bra and a shirt for a dress.

Then in my teens I wanted more. I wanted to wear all the wonderful clothes girls wore, look like a girl and go out dressed like a girl in my pretty clothes. I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, Then I bought a few bras and some panties. I enjoyed wearing them with my pantyhose. I needed a dress and heels to complete my girly outfits.

Then at 17 I saw Daisy duke and had to look like her and be her. I bought some short girl’s shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels and a wig. I hid the heels and wig in the trunk of my car. I would put on my sheer to waist pantyhose, little shorts and a bra. Then put long pants and a short over them. I would go to my car and drive to a nearby park. I would get the heels, wig and some old pantyhose out of the trunk. Back in the car I would take off my long pants and put my wedges on. Then I would stuff my bra with the old pantyhose and put on my wig. I was a sexy girl dressed like Daisy Duke. It was so thrilling and exciting. I would spend the day as Daisy, driving around and getting out of the car here and there.

Then I got this fantasy to go buy pantyhose in my Daisy outfit. It took a lot of desire and a lot of chickening out before I finally did it. It was very scary but incredibly exciting.

At 18, I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the wonderful and pretty clothes I had wanted for so long. I imagined myself as Daisy in a dress. I began going out like that. As much as I enjoyed dressing at home, there was always something extra exciting about being out dressed.

That was so wonderful to read, Patty. I think my mom would have shipped me off to some church camp if she had ever caught me. I used to want to be Catherine Bach in that Daisy Duke outfit too. And you actually did it! Thank you so much for sharing that, sweetie.

Patty Phose
            Duchess

Thanks Mika. I’m glad you liked the read. Dressing like Daisy Duke and going out was just the beginning of my long time fantasy of being dressed as a sexy girl, showing off lots of leg in my pantyhose and heels, having nice breasts and great flowing hair. Daisy Duke was my perfect role model.

Being able to hide my pantyhose, shorts and bra under other clothes, put them on and cover them up with long pants and a shirt then go out to the car and finish my transformation was such a thrilling experience being out as Daisy Duke.

Getting my own place, I was able to dress freely and openly. I could get all dressed up and just go out. it opened up a lot more dressing possibilities.

Nancy
      Lady

It sounds, and looks, like you had a great night! And that is a really cute skirt, I love butterflies. If I ever get a femme tattoo, it will likely be a butterfly.

Birel

Thank you, Birel. I have been leaning toward butterflies lately with earrings and ankle bracelets, too. Perhaps, it’s a metaphor for us crossdressers as we emerge into our beautiful selves.

It’s a common trans symbol, and Bridgette’s totem creature

Bridgette

I guess that’s why I have kinda made it my totem creature too. I bought some new earrings recently and I got butterflies in both silver and gold.

Hugs!

I’ve even worn a butterfly t shirt to work in my stealth outfits. I’m up to doing ladies jeans exclusively, panties (goes without saying) sometimes ladies t shirts or some kind of top that could pass either way, often with a sleeping bra or sports bra. Eyebrows plucked and made up and nude lippy. I’ve even gone so far as to have my dermatologist (who had seen me in my Daisy Dukes and trans pride t shirt and painted toenails) remove all the blemishes from my face that were bugging me as Bridgette (but which Wil didn’t care about). I guess I’m not too stealth anymore, but I’m not exactly out like you are, you brave girl!

Bridgette

I couldn’t help but giggle about the panties. You’re right. It goes without saying.

Honestly, you seem to be out quite a bit. Yeah, I am putting it out there a lot (another post is coming soon). But how you are presenting on a regular basis isn’t much different than myself. Every little thing that each of us do to spread awareness helps is all. And I am proud of you for taking the steps that you have!

Fabulous girl. I just love pride events and love the attention as well. Just thrilled about being a crossdresser and get to enjoy things like this.

Exactly! Just having fun and enjoying oneself is what it’s all about. The attention is another story unto itself and I a really going to dive into those waters.

Hugs,

Mika

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story

Thank you, Michelle! I know that not everyone is as lucky as I am. But my hope is that others will take a little something from my experiences and blaze their own trail.

Hugs!

That sounds wonderful Mika! I’m really happy for you with your skyrocketing comfort and acceptance.

Holy freaking Fight Club!!! Rei, I have missed you! I was worried that we lost you, sweetie. How long have you been back? So much has happened with me lately.

So many hugs!

Thank you Mika, looks like I’ve got some catching up to do. Glad you’re still here too!

Anonymous

Looking more radiant and beautiful every time post something Mika glad had a great time.  Hope have many more to come.

Hugs

Donna

Thank you so much, Donna. One of my Facebook friends said it best that when we are our true selves we are our best selves. I have been so happy lately and, I guess, it shows.

Lots of hugs,

Mika

Anonymous

Can see in the photos uploaded shows alot. Again cute outfit had on during the event.

Donna

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?