Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, Kristine here.
      I have been crossdressing for decades and in the last few years I have come to realize that I am actually trans. Psych tests etc indicate that I have a seriously feminine brain, which is no surprise to my wife at all! LOL
      My wife is supposed to join me here as a cis gender supporter…
      She hasn’t joined yet. I’ll have to get her moving.

So that’s it. I will gradually fill in a profile, find an icon pic etc.

K

Welcome Kristine, there are a group of girls here, with plenty of support for just about anything you need help with.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs and Kisses,

Gloria.

Hi Kristine and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I’m “only” transgendered and single but I know how good it feels to have supportive family, especially your wife. From what I’ve heard over the years your approach to transitioning is realistic and healthy. When (yes?) your wife becomes a member too point her to the Private: Wives and Significant Others Only forum. My best wishes to both of you.

Hi Kristine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristine

Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. That would be awesome getting your wife in joining,  there’s places for your wife too where she can talk with other cis girl’s through a private group just for her.  So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express yourself where support and understand our needs for dressing are important.  Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Kristine,

Welcome! Some of us are just like you. And I always like to hear of supportive wives!

Kay

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Kristine, welcome to the friendliest place on earth.  You will get all the support you will ever need right here.

Hi Kristine I cant add much more than these ladies have already have told you except from me nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here .

Stephanie Bass

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Kristine 👋 welcome

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have

seraphina xx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kristine.I have a feminine brain.You are in good company.Enjoy all that this great group has to offer.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Kristine, I think you will find lots of feminine brain power here!  It’s great to hear your wife is so supporting;  its freakin’ amazing (!!)  that she will join you here as well.  Imho an ideal, dreamy  scenario. 🙂   pull up a chair, or, a loveseat for the two of you, and get comfy.  Haha.

Nice to meet you hon,

Stevie

Hi Kristine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. There is a lot of positive things I saw in your introduction post. You have been crossdressing for years so this is not a casual thing you wanted to try. You took  a psychological test that indicated a lot of feminine thoughts about yourself! Your wife knows! Your wife is supportive! You have joined CDH! You are encouraging your wife to become a member in her own right! The only thing missing on my perfectly positive checklist is that “the crossdressing person is also a secret superhero!” You might even be one but didn’t even brag about it in your introduction post. So to say I am glad you found us and decided to become a member is a huge understatement! I hope you will be as glad you joined as we are to have you ( and hopefully your wife) as a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

LOL…

Your kind words embarrass me.
        My policy is one must never brag about their public service or any recognitions or titles awarded.
        Anything like that is simply not relevant anyway.

I did take several very extensive tests consisting of literally hundreds of questions. I was analyzed and thoroughly questioned and frankly my wife and  I have accepted the fact that I am transgendered.

I will likely never complete a full transition though for a number of reasons.
        I do have my own set of breasts at 38 B or 38 C depending on several factors including time of day oddly.
        My breasts are easy to hide if I don’t wear a bra. But even if I do wear a bra going out, which I usually do, they are not obvious under a loose shirt, it works out fine and makes me feel like who I am.
        However I am able to live completely as Kristine 24/7 when I am at home.
        I only dress in male clothes when I leave the house and even then it is minimal as possible, usually the only male clothing I wear outside the house is a male shirt and shoes. I wear female jeans, female t shirts or camisoles etc. I have enough androgenous clothing so that I never need to feel uncomfortable in totally male clothing which has become foreign to me.
        I take comfort in that and the fact that the most important people accept me as is.

Sadly I do have very serious public duties and I have a uniform I need to occasi0onally wear and responsibilities that go with it.
        This may last until I am 65 (only a few more years to go) or possibly beyond that should I be favoured enough to stay. Its looking like I may be tapped to continue, and I will do so proudly if required of me. Other than that I would feel free enough to grow my hair, style it and be as feminine as I feel.

If I may say, I am happy with today’s young generation. They seem to be much more accepting and open to people of questioned gender like myself. One of my daughters is married to a woman and the other is in a serious relationship with a transgendered man.
        Many of their friends are n the LGBTQ community and I couldn’t be more proud of them all.
        I see these millennials as a beacon of hope for the future.
        I hope for the day when people like us no longer have to be secretive about who we really are.
        Like I said, these younger people give me hope.

There, much more information about Kristine.
        Why do I feel as though I was just “Preaching” ?

LOL

Leah
      Baroness

Welcome, glad your wife will be joining on CDH as well as a great support for you!

Oh… my… gawd…  I just re read my response to Teralynn Loving above.

Wow did I sound pompous? I apologize if it sounded that way, I really didn’t mean that.
      I also didn’t mean to reveal that much about my personal life. Face palm emoji goes here.
      I hope we can laugh at that now… I will behave myself going forward. I promise!
      LOL

Kristine don’t worry one little bit about what you said in response to my welcoming post.  We all misread or choose the wrong wording sometimes! I personally did not find any fault with any part of your response Luv! Of course I always prefer honest reactions to my posts than silence just to get along. Here you can be free to express yourself! – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Kristine!

[postquote quote=363343]

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?