This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Deanna Lund 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 156

So…. I enjoy posing so as to see up my skirt or dress. Little secret glimpses of thigh and lingerie that I so enjoyed from ladies when younger. More exciting whilst wearing a longer style…..

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Deanna Lund 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 137

I love all these comments and wish I had read them before my first time out en femme. I had what I thought was a sensible dress coming just above the knee. In the car, I noticed I was showing a lot of thigh! But I went on, nothing was going to stop me going out. When I got to the store, one catering to crossdressers I pretty much showed my underwear to the world getting out of the car. At least no one inside would see. Yeah, well I ended up sitting in a chair for a wig fitting. The sales lady did not need to use her imagination about this girl’s intimate apparel! I was embarrassed beyond words. I had never worn a dress before so I had no idea. To add to my humiliation, I was wearing men’s briefs instead of panties! Please don’t judge me. I didn’t think anyone would be seeing my secret and the only panties I have bought so far are a pair of gorgeous but really slutty panties which I did not wear. I apologized profusely but Linda, the women helping me assured me there was no problem. So, now I have experienced the shame a girl feels showing her undies, some day in hope to feel the thrill of flashing a pair if pretty panties. Would I dare to wear the slutty ones? It would be so naughty. Giggle.

Luv

D

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 523

May be funny to some, but it’s my WIFE who is constantly peeking to get a glimpse  on what’s underneath my skirt !!!  Everytime I get off the stool or sofa, and then return, she’s not looking at my eyes !!!!  Guess people are people !!

MarthaLouise 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 27, 2019
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 55

I like short skirts and like to show off a little of my panties.

When going up stairs It’s nice to see people look up.

Oh my I feel so good then.

I am 76 years old but very attractive for my age. When dressed I look much younger.

oh my!

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 125

It is amazing how much thigh shows when you are wearing an above the knee skirt with a slit in the back when you are walking up stairs.  I did this in a hotel lobby and there was a mirror where I could see the desk clerk just staring.

Olivia Faye Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 70

I like an angle to show off my cleavage. I worked hard to get that you know what i mean?

Caelynn

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 651

Love that, do that too!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 156

Thanks for the replies! I don’t out in public: my glimpsing moments are at home using mirrors, sometimes a little video on the iPad. As I’ve detailed elsewhere, my fascination with femme attire began with such glimpses when young: my Mothers friends, my older sis in laws: (I was younger by a margin than my bros.) Legs crossing and subsequent skirt or dress arrangement, slightly parted knees to reveal briefly or sometimes more lingeringly to show that delicious panty triangle…. yes, a lifelong memory that I can replicate myself.

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 287
    Replies: 1026

Hi Jade, yes Fiona is guilty of that too! you are not alone! Serves her right for wearing too short a skirt! 🙂

Fiona xxx

2 users thanked author for this post.
     helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 61

Hello Jade,           I am like you as well,  little glimpses of knickers under a short dress is lovely. I will pose in front of a mirror & see myself showing knickers, it is great fun. Unlike Janine, I do not go out in public dressed up, so I cannot show  glimpses of anything, let along my knickers. Anyway Jade kept posing in dresses/skirts & enjoy yourself.

love,  Helenmarie

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Janine 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 25, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 62

Hi Jade
    You can count me in as well as you.
    I really enjoy given little glimpses of my panties the same as you.
    I find its easy to show a little more of myself then I have to when I’m getting in or out of my car
    Also in a restaurant sitting in a booth it’s really easy to let someone get a quick peek as I’m getting up
    But the best way I’ve learned is on a escalator wearing a short skirt. It’s almost impossible for whoever is behind
    me not to notice what color panties I’m wearing
    So Jade you’re not alone wanting to give a quick peek up your dress or skirt.
    I’m sure that there’s more of us that enjoy doing it

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account