Another ‘is it just me’ question…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rebekka moore 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jade Smith
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2017
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 133

So…. I enjoy posing so as to see up my skirt or dress. Little secret glimpses of thigh and lingerie that I so enjoyed from ladies when younger. More exciting whilst wearing a longer style…..

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 423

Love that, do that too!

Jade Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2017
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 133

Thanks for the replies! I don’t out in public: my glimpsing moments are at home using mirrors, sometimes a little video on the iPad. As I’ve detailed elsewhere, my fascination with femme attire began with such glimpses when young: my Mothers friends, my older sis in laws: (I was younger by a margin than my bros.) Legs crossing and subsequent skirt or dress arrangement, slightly parted knees to reveal briefly or sometimes more lingeringly to show that delicious panty triangle…. yes, a lifelong memory that I can replicate myself.

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 91
    Replies: 604

Hi Jade, yes Fiona is guilty of that too! you are not alone! Serves her right for wearing too short a skirt! 🙂

Fiona xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
     helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 40

Hello Jade,           I am like you as well,  little glimpses of knickers under a short dress is lovely. I will pose in front of a mirror & see myself showing knickers, it is great fun. Unlike Janine, I do not go out in public dressed up, so I cannot show  glimpses of anything, let along my knickers. Anyway Jade kept posing in dresses/skirts & enjoy yourself.

love,  Helenmarie

Janine 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 25, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 49

Hi Jade
    You can count me in as well as you.
    I really enjoy given little glimpses of my panties the same as you.
    I find its easy to show a little more of myself then I have to when I’m getting in or out of my car
    Also in a restaurant sitting in a booth it’s really easy to let someone get a quick peek as I’m getting up
    But the best way I’ve learned is on a escalator wearing a short skirt. It’s almost impossible for whoever is behind
    me not to notice what color panties I’m wearing
    So Jade you’re not alone wanting to give a quick peek up your dress or skirt.
    I’m sure that there’s more of us that enjoy doing it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account