Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So…. I enjoy posing so as to see up my skirt or dress. Little secret glimpses of thigh and lingerie that I so enjoyed from ladies when younger. More exciting whilst wearing a longer style…..

Janine
      Lady

Hi Jade
      You can count me in as well as you.
      I really enjoy given little glimpses of my panties the same as you.
      I find its easy to show a little more of myself then I have to when I’m getting in or out of my car
      Also in a restaurant sitting in a booth it’s really easy to let someone get a quick peek as I’m getting up
      But the best way I’ve learned is on a escalator wearing a short skirt. It’s almost impossible for whoever is behind
      me not to notice what color panties I’m wearing
      So Jade you’re not alone wanting to give a quick peek up your dress or skirt.
      I’m sure that there’s more of us that enjoy doing it

Hello Jade,           I am like you as well,  little glimpses of knickers under a short dress is lovely. I will pose in front of a mirror & see myself showing knickers, it is great fun. Unlike Janine, I do not go out in public dressed up, so I cannot show  glimpses of anything, let along my knickers. Anyway Jade kept posing in dresses/skirts & enjoy yourself.

love,  Helenmarie

Hi Jade, yes Fiona is guilty of that too! you are not alone! Serves her right for wearing too short a skirt! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies! I don’t out in public: my glimpsing moments are at home using mirrors, sometimes a little video on the iPad. As I’ve detailed elsewhere, my fascination with femme attire began with such glimpses when young: my Mothers friends, my older sis in laws: (I was younger by a margin than my bros.) Legs crossing and subsequent skirt or dress arrangement, slightly parted knees to reveal briefly or sometimes more lingeringly to show that delicious panty triangle…. yes, a lifelong memory that I can replicate myself.

Becka
      Lady

Love that, do that too!

I like an angle to show off my cleavage. I worked hard to get that you know what i mean?

It is amazing how much thigh shows when you are wearing an above the knee skirt with a slit in the back when you are walking up stairs.  I did this in a hotel lobby and there was a mirror where I could see the desk clerk just staring.

I like short skirts and like to show off a little of my panties.

When going up stairs It’s nice to see people look up.

Oh my I feel so good then.

I am 76 years old but very attractive for my age. When dressed I look much younger.

oh my!

Anonymous

May be funny to some, but it’s my WIFE who is constantly peeking to get a glimpse  on what’s underneath my skirt !!!  Everytime I get off the stool or sofa, and then return, she’s not looking at my eyes !!!!  Guess people are people !!

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

I love all these comments and wish I had read them before my first time out en femme. I had what I thought was a sensible dress coming just above the knee. In the car, I noticed I was showing a lot of thigh! But I went on, nothing was going to stop me going out. When I got to the store, one catering to crossdressers I pretty much showed my underwear to the world getting out of the car. At least no one inside would see. Yeah, well I ended up sitting in a chair for a wig fitting. The sales lady did not need to use her imagination about this girl’s intimate apparel! I was embarrassed beyond words. I had never worn a dress before so I had no idea. To add to my humiliation, I was wearing men’s briefs instead of panties! Please don’t judge me. I didn’t think anyone would be seeing my secret and the only panties I have bought so far are a pair of gorgeous but really slutty panties which I did not wear. I apologized profusely but Linda, the women helping me assured me there was no problem. So, now I have experienced the shame a girl feels showing her undies, some day in hope to feel the thrill of flashing a pair if pretty panties. Would I dare to wear the slutty ones? It would be so naughty. Giggle.

Luv

D

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?