Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Last Sunday I woke up to pouring rain and thunder.  I had planned to go visit a few archaeological sites, but I decided to just go back to sleep since the forecast called for rain all day.  A couple hours later I woke up and saw that the sun had come out.  I had rented a car for the weekend, and I hated to waste a day of the rental, and it was still early enough to go to a couple of sites, so I decided to just go.

I took off my nightgown, and was going to put on my usual hiking gear, but then I happened to see myself in the mirror.  I was still en femme at that point, and I thought I didn’t look too bad, so I decided to put on my yoga pants and sports bra and go out en femme for the day.  I shaved real quick to smooth myself out, put on a touch of makeup to cover the rough spots as it were, and put on a mesh jacket since the sports top was a little revealing and I didn’t want to attract the wrong kind of attention.

I grabbed my keys, put on my woman’s hiking shoes, and went out the door.  For some reason I had a lot of confidence that day.  I figured I was in a rental car, and would be in areas that were sparsely populated, and I would be in another state, so being recognized wasn’t really a possibility.

I  drove through a few small towns.  I was slightly nervous the first few red lights I had to stop at, thinking that someone would make a remark or whistle or something.  Instead, nothing happened.  I drove like any other day, and, like any other day, no one paid any special attention to me.  I reached the first site with no incident.

The site turned out to be a disappointment.  It was basically just an overgrown field.  I think any identifying marks of this being an archaeological site had disappeared long ago.  The street I had to turn down to get to the site was even pretty much gone; the only thing that showed this used to be a street was the street sign and part of the old road that was quickly getting overgrown like the rest of the street.

I left that site, and saw I needed gas.  I got to a gas station, and it was fairly crowded, so I had a slight panic attack.  I had come this far, and I wasn’t getting much further without gas, so I stopped.  I got out of the car, went to the pump and pulled out my credit card.  There was guy at the opposite side of the pump, who just went about his business.  At one point a guy in a big pick up truck drove right past me, looked right at me, and I thought, “ok, here it comes.”  Instead of any snide remark, smirk, or whatever, he just gave me a warm smile and drove on.  I didn’t see anyone paying any special attention to me, so I finished pumping my gas and went on my way.

I checked real quick in the mirror, and I think I looked pretty good.  I basically looked like any other girl out for an afternoon hike.  I did notice that, even with my mesh jacket, there was some cleavage showing, but it was subtle, so you would have to get close to me to even see it.

I went to the next site, which, again, was just an overgrown field (midsummer is not the best time to visit the non- touristy sites, as the vegetation mostly takes over).  I ended up in someone’s private backyard, but they didn’t say anything and I just backed out.  I think they probably get a lot of people making wrong turns on their property.

I drove to the rental car place, which is right next to a busy pizza place.  I returned the rental car keys to the drop box, and got in my own car.  Again, the people who saw me didn’t seem to either notice me or have any strange reaction to me.  I drove home with no incident.

I immediately went to the mirror, and, I have to admit, I think I was pretty passable.  The people who saw me were just incredibly nice, or I just looked like any other woman out and about that day.  I had an incredible confidence boost the rest of the day.  Archaeologically speaking, the day was a bust.  For my en femme self, it was a stunning victory.  I loved just being looked at as just a woman out for the day.  I hope all my en femme outings go this well.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

another milestone it certainly is and now enjoy more as Cynthia grows more..🌷

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?