Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies,

I recently told you all about coming out to my sister-in-law last Friday.  Well yesterday afternoon she came over and met Ashley in person.  I was already dressed , red pencil skirt, black sweater, black pantyhose , black peep toe heels, red painted toenails and full makeup and wig. She messaged  me about wanting to stop in for a bit so I let her know no problem but I was dressed. She had no worries about that and she then said she was on her way.  I went to my wife and told her what was happening and that I was a touch nervous as no other people close to me have seen me dressed.  She reassured me not to be nervous and look at it as another step forward. She showed up and walked in and said a big “ hello Ashley”.  Walked up and gave me a big hug.  Wow .. you look amazing she said.
      My wife walked in the room and we all walked over into the kitchen and my sil then mentioned that she would break her ankle in the heels I was wearing and couldn’t believe how well I moved around in my heels. Well that settled me right down and then it was just like any other time she was over.  So just another step in the right direction of my journey!  Thanks and have a great day ladies.
      hugs

Ashley.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story of acceptance Ashley. Small steps for some, giant leaps for others to gain acceptance for being who we really want to be. It must have made you so happy❤️❤️❤️

❤️Bianca

Thanks Bianca, and yes it made me feel great with her positive comments and being able to meet my other side.

Ashley❤️

What a great story, Ashley!  So heartwarming.

You have a lovely and welcoming family.

Love Rachel

Thanks so much Rachel, I’m very fortunate to have these people in my life.
        hugs

Ashley❤️

Hi Ashley,

Congratulations hun, on a successful meet up with your sister in law.

Alice

Congratulations Ashley! Very happy for you!❤🤗

Anonymous

That’s wonderful Ashley.
      It sounds as if you have a great support system.
      Hugs
      Jillian

Thank you very much Jillian. So far so good. Next up maybe tell a male friend and see how that goes.
        hugs

Ashley

I am so happy for you. I wish we could all experience what had to be a awesome moment. Can not imagine how good that would feel. I also know it will never happen for me. I know my SIL. never happen but good for you.

Thanks very much Michelle, yes it was a new experience for me that’s for sure.
        A very enjoyable one !
        hugs

Ashley

Thank you Lisa.  I enjoyed her visit after I settled in.
      hugs

Ashley.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?