• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Sarah from California. I’m mid-50s and have been cross dressing since the age of 12. The wife knows but is neither for nor against and would rather not be involved – somewhat typical story.

These days I try to focus on a feminine mental self image rather. Does anyone else dream as a woman?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Sarah   very nice to meet you. You ask dreaming as a woman pretty well all the time .when responsible’s take over in everyday life I’m always in thought about doing things as say  as a woman but too  be more at  easy , a softer and sensible way. The true feel of femininity I feel being a woman is so satisfying let’s save if  I was much younger I could really be thinking about transitioning. Although being here and now enjoying these experiences definitely is emotionally satisfying. Love having you among our sisterhood. Chat anytime. 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

I also dream in girl from time to time. Those dreams seem to be the ones I remember. They tend to be more vivid, brighter somehow. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something

Anonymous

Hi Jillian,

This is fascinating question that Sarah posed.

I am going start ttying to remember my dreams and take notes

hello Sarah  and welcome to C.D.H. i dream of being a female every day. just thinking of being a female makes me want to dress up and who cares who sees me, but society and family is a tough thing to talk about. even tho wife knows and lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are out.  i am 54 and have been x dressing for many years now. started when i was about 12 , school play, had to wear tights i was hooked. now that i excepted my fem side i have a collection of female clothing and jewelry, make up and nylons, perfume, panties, bras and wife knows of my collection.    nice to meet you

Hi Sarah! Welcome to CDH! I am sure you will find out site informative and all the girls helpful. I have never dreamed about being a woman, that I can remember.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, interesting comment. I know that when I am out and about even if only dressed as male. People perceive me as female. Never thought about if I dream as a female. I’ll bet that I do. My waking hours seem mostly female.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?