Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I have been hoping to find a truly friendly website for crossdressers who enjoy life as I do. I truly have found that desire here!

Thank you to the friends I have already made on this site and I look forward to making many more.

I have been actively crossdressing (not full-time, though) for about ten years. I have constantly looked for ways to improve my appearance, especially with makeup. I can see this website and all of you are giving me so many fabulous ideas for how to become even better at what I love to do!

I finally, in the past year, have begin to feel comfortable going out in public and find that I seem to pass more easily than I thought possible based upon being called “ma’am” by others who see me as Stephanie.

I hope for this year of the continued COVID pandemic will still allow you all to have the life you wish to enjoy and be the girl you are!

Hugs to you all,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie from another Stephanie.

Hope you enjoy your time on this welcoming and exciting site and find lots of friends to discuss matters that we all need to discuss with other CDs from time to time.

Look forward to seeing some posts from you in the future.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Stephanie, right now it easier to pass when wearing a mask.  It has been part of what has made it easier for me to go out.  I only wish i would have done it a little more and a little earlier, so that when covid is over I would feel even more comfortable.

Good luck to you and keep reading all the posts here.  Everyone has made my resolve to come out and be the real fem me so much easier.

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie…welcome. Here find all that you want in helping you achieve that goal in getting out. Girls here are wonderful in sharing their experiences and always offering tips on how to make memories happen. in little time you’ll see how many like yourself are experiencing much of their femininity. . Read their posts and learn more to better understand what’s ahead. Talk to our ladies whom love offering their help and advice. I myself have experience my first time out and it was amazing and now been out several more since but hopefully this year may change and all can enjoy our freedom and for many their first. Being here at cdh help in many ways and I hope you see this too. Very happy meeting you and hope to see you here.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH you will find lots of support here. Prior to the pandemic I was going out on a regular basis, and after the first lock down here in the UK I managed a few more outings, but that all stopped with the current restrictions. However it will end eventually and we will all be able to get out again at some point. Always happy to chat, PM me if you want to know how some of us girls from the UK enjoy ourselves………..

Welcome Stephanie!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?